• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
hotaruchan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• XD didnt pay attention to the 1 they gave me, i learned to read from the 1st pokemon games.
    and history from the history channel. i credit everything else to sesame street XD

u cant b that old im only 18.
    heeey, I made my first album, why don't see it???
    C'mon, I know you want to see it XD XD XD
    Huahahahahahaah XD XD XD
    i dont remeber things well either, thats just one of the few [and i do mean few] things i remeber
    :53: god no i hate schools.
    Personally I would buy the PSP.
    Do you know why the boy dolls have such long hair?
    a drama? XD the last time they tried to make do a play i was 5 and let's just say they never asked again :lol:
    yeah surpriseinly, last summer when i graduated one of the things to finish english was to make a poem and to my own surprise mine got me one of the few english A grades ive ever had my face>:53:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    its recimended, i had to collect enough orbs to keep a stock of 28x holy waters just to beat 1 lvl o.0 but after many hours i got up to mission 7 on hell and hell and thats as far as i got.

dantes pandora weapon is just well awesome doesnt describe it :)

when u activate the cheats on dmc3 use the "super sparda" coustume it has unlimited devil trigger, it'll help ;)

sure u r just dont want to admit it, the first game i played was my cousin's zelda a link to the past on super nintendo when i was 5, adn since i dont hav any talents -_- vidoe games and those poems i write r all i got.
    :53: u poor thing! well when u get ur ps2 fixed or buy a new one use the cheat in that spoilers box to unlock EVERYTHING ;)

dmc4 is cool :heart: the only thing i cant beat is hell and hell cause u die with 1 hit -_-
    u have dmc 3? then here u do :)
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    :53: sorry i though it looked fake though so i thought nothing of it.
    me and my friends would play that in class cause it had easy controls and it was 2 player, we never really thought much of the blood, just thought the little boxmen were funny lookin XD

here r other places dont worry there just links to arcades not a specific game.
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back