• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by howardmiao2002

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. howardmiao2002

Where can i buy "the story so far" in EU?

The European version of the 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMix definitely includes the DLC theatre mode for KHI and extra scene for 358/2 Days I’m in the UK and I have the DLC It definitely works I was on the theatre mode this morning
  2. howardmiao2002

Alcohol reference in Kingdom Hearts III

Kingdom Hearts III is rated PEGI 12 because of an alcohol reference. Can someone please explain to me what the alcohol reference is because I’m having difficulty understanding how The Walt Disney Company would allow a game to feature their characters consuming alcoholic beverages. Maybe Donald...
  3. howardmiao2002

Kingdom Hearts 14:9 Screen Area On PS2

I just picked up an PS2 copy of Kingdom Hearts (the Platinum version) from CeX but when I try to play it something weird happens. The PS2 displays the entire 4:3 frame squashed into a 14:9 screen area so that the whole game plays through slightly stretched and it is obviously very difficult to...
  4. howardmiao2002

What is the music that plays when Roxas sees Sora's memories

Oh thanks it was in the KH1 soundtrack and I was looking in the KH2 one because it was in KH2 but it was originally from KH1 where Sora was drawing on the wall in the secret place. Unlike most of the music from KH1 that was reused for KH2 it didn't get re-recorded.
  5. howardmiao2002

What is the music that plays when Roxas sees Sora's memories

In the prologue of KH2, Roxas has several dreams in which he sees Sora's memories as they are being restored by Naminé, but what is the music that plays in the background of these dreams and why isn't it on the soundtrack that I can find. It is one of the best songs in the entire game but so...
Back