• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hypoxium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have already been told about this...i dont need to be lectured by everyone...im fine, i know what i did was wrong and i wont do it again, dont take this message the wrong way either please.
    How's that maple syrup, do you play hockey EVERY HOUR, etc. etc.

Honestly, if Canada's faring any better than the US right now, I'm heavily debating relocating as soon as that's an option.
    Writer, going to college for creative writing and graphic design, girlfriend is moving in, post-hardcore <3, love my Incredible.

You?
    Odd, I've never had any problems with that. Definitely much better than MySpace, at least.

ANYWAY. Hola, amigo.
    :D

I linked everyone to my facebook profile the other day, you could always just add me on that or something. Facebook for Android is <3
    I don't talk to anyone :( Not the biggest fan of #junes and I'm never really on MSN or the like. =/

WHAT'S UP?
    Would you mind going into the roleplaying section and doing a couple of things?

Could you unstick the interview with Ulti, and stick up the interview with Ordeith?
    Oh that sounds exciting, well I've been good. Not entirely sure what to do to day seeing as I have no where to really go so it's just going to be a lazy day. Guess I can get some things done, try and become productive... Sigh.
    dude you're always one of the last 15 visitors to my profile

do you plan that or does it just happen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back