• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by IAMSORA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

and im sure around the time of KH1, nomura reffered to AH as "Ansem". but now he wouldnt i think this was because MX, who we know influenced XH, was from DI
  2. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

well, im not sure why you think this. we know that xemnas has terra's body, and at least some vague memories. and we know that a heart determines the appearence, and xemnas kinda looks like an older terra. so this can be inferred as xemnas has terra's heart, which would mean he is not really a...
  3. IAMSORA

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

im a little disappointed. i mean, the grid is cool and all, but i know enough about tron. i was hoping for a new world.
  4. IAMSORA

Ventus a dreameater?

i thought i heard that it was vanitas' armor. idk really
  5. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

it wasnt, but it has been speculated on. i believe it would make sense and explain a few things as i said in my earlier posts. when was this?
  6. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

im not sure why people think this. there is nothing (that i know of) to back this up. the only riku-terra connection is the keyblade inheritance. here's your flaw, assuming we are agreeing that xemnas DOES resemble terra. it has been established that the HEART mainly determines what a person...
  7. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

well in blank points, it is established that terra has "the heart of another" and then xehanort says "eraqus, you sly fox" so yeah. eraqus is with terra, or his heart at least.
  8. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

wait what? xemnas has an active heart. terra has an active heart. xemnas has terra's body. xemnas resembles terra. to me, these are all signs that terra's heart is with xemnas. i dont really see how riku is in the picture here
  9. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

yea, i guess we gotta wait and see. i still kinda like my theory though, even if terra's heart is in riku or XH, xemnas is still terra's body, and probably soul. so he kinda is (mostly) an aged terra. EDIT: accidentally double posted. how do i delete the second one?
  10. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

i thought he did, but what you said makes sense. i still dont see how this effects my theory in general. if anything it strengthens it. if terra's soul is not in LS, then it is prob in xemnas, along with terras body and heart. this means that xemnas has all the parts of terra, kinda making him...
  11. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

so we know Xehanort/AX/Terranort contains BODY: Terra HEART: Terra, Eraqus, and MX SOUL: im guessing MX and/or Eraqus and/or nothing, because we know that Terra's soul is in LS anyway. we also know that body = heart + body + soul nobody = body + soul heartless= heart (i know, a heartless is a...
  12. IAMSORA

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

i want to join team xion. can that be a choice?
  13. IAMSORA

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread wait, so whos the new Frollo?
  14. IAMSORA

Who do you think are the two remaining character spots on the site?

im hoping this doesnt happen till 3
  15. IAMSORA

Who's sitting on the throne?

i hav heard that it is both vanitas or anti-sora like dream eater. i really hope sora doesnt become a dream eater. vanitas makes perfect sense. it is like his original form before sora and ven were connected. so maybe this shows that the ven/sora bond was broken and he has returned to his...
Back