• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
IceBlueWings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No, and I probably won't see it until it comes on DVD. It's something that I REALLY want to see. But I also need to see Thor first. That's the only hero movie that I haven't seen from the group.
    It varies from person to person. I actually kinda like the idea. Now if only we could be like Melfina from Outlaw Star.
    Actually, a cyborg is defined as being biological combined with synthetic. Because our bodies adapt to the things, in a sense we ourselves grow synthetic attributes. Take meat for example. Because of the steroids and everything used to made them bigger and healthy, our bodies integrate those same things into our systems and we undergo the same changes. And then you have the vaccines. With the way that they are made now, what was once a deadly disease is now nothing to us. Take the common cold for example. In the past, it was common for people to die from this. Now, thanks to the synthetic particles in our systems, it is typically nothing more than a minor inconvenience.
    Because of all of the unnatural substances that we put in our bodies through either food or medicine.
    Well, it is interesting. I will give you that. But it's got me wondering about if we're even humans or just some form of cyborg.
    Nah, don't worry about it. To be honest, I figured that it was either I made you upset or you got attacked by assignments again.

Oh. My assignments are in my anime/philosophy class and english class. I seriously need to get them over with since next week is finals.
    Hey, you're better off than me. I have two assignments due today that I haven't even started on and two tomorrow that I haven't started on. But I can always bull-shit my way through those. That's what I did for my last assignment and I actually got 100%.

Anyways, I was wondering if I did something to make you upset with me. I couldn't help notice with the timing of the sudden silence.
    I'm doing pretty well :) taking a day off of school and hanging out with my cousin before he goes to work (he works at a animal hospital!)

What's your assignment on?
    I'm sure you'll do just fine :)

and yup a week. I think its cuz the website was switched to a new ip address or something cuz it wasn't just me but its all smoothed over now
    How is the assignment going? and i'm doing pretty well, just got back on the forums after being locked out for a week so i'm pretty stoked about that :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back