• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
icmasticc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I bet you have. Orsa itself isn't always the source of the abilities but it sure does have an interesting connection to them. My strongest character is albeit from Orsa.
    You probably were. Orsa was only in one rp that Dar and I made far after Orsa was dropped into the omniverse or w/e.

Orsa is an omniverse inside the existing one but detached in some ways, coming before it and growing from within it and so on. You can lookit up on the KHI roleplaying wiki.
    Same here. Its the entire reason voiceofourgeneration and I have gotten so accomplished. We've been through it and back and watched and helped each other, and others grow. One of our best accomplishments was bringing Orsa into canon.

lol I'm a boss.
    I rarely see anything good these days though lol People tend to have energy based abilities or something that stays inside the magical plane but cliche. No expansion or force that goes anywhere.
    Research and ability to think is mine friend as well. Its why I tend to embrace having largely unorthodox abilities or use of them in ways that others have no begun to think about.
    Its one of the best responds to any of my posts I've seen in awhile. The basis of what other people post after yours is what makes up my post, so for now I'll wait it out. Tobias certainly wasn't in the control he should have been so if nothing good happens, Ria more than likely succeeded in some form.
    Your post was so well put together its a shame that Tobias' abilities are based upon the inversion process of energy and matter as a medium to normally do so. Upon using more of his own forces, I'd say that a magnetic accumulation of energy and explosive power wouldn't do much physically.

Inverted matter would move through the attack you formed, that or simply eat away at it.
    Hair I would like to thankyou for joining and ill go ahead and read everything as soon as I get to a cpu. If u need anything please pm me
    Yeah, I saw that and knew I fucked up lol. I'm going to edit it tommorow because I'm going to sleep now.
    Hey, in Infection I'm not sure where your character is but everyone is supposed to be somewhere on the West Coast of the U.S.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back