• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iLeen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. iLeen

Recap! Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event

D'aww, you make me blush :redface: And now I just read about you guys being in the second row. How did you guys not faint being so close to so many Kingdom Hearts legends?!?
  2. iLeen

Recap! Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event

Oh goodness, that was me butchering the name XD Anyways, thanks for the recap! Helps me remember the events that took place. I think I hit my friend a little too many times freaking out over everything. And love the photo of the awesome KHI staff!
  3. iLeen

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Vol.2 Manga Cover Revealed!

Aa, so this is where Spockanort's latest avatar came from. So cute!
  4. iLeen

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

I thought I was the only one behind on the game! I just started Olympus Coliseum, because yes, midterms call for me as well. Now I can lion at the guidebook before actually continuing the game :)
  5. iLeen

Help/Support ► Sororities and legal issues?

Thanks for the help, guys. I'll definitely go to the police and report this. I have a feeling that the other girls won't report for the hazing because they feel "close" to one another, so they don't want to rat their "sisters" out. It was just my friend they were ostracizing, so I doubt they'd...
  6. iLeen

Help/Support ► Sororities and legal issues?

Hey KHI folks! This isn't actually my issue, but a friend's, and I wish to help her. She joined a sorority and has been part of it for a year or so (this is including pledging or whatever it is they do), and she's finally quitting because of mistreatment. 1. They hazed her. BIG TIME. Some...
  7. iLeen

KINGDOM HEARTS II Dusk Plushie On Sale September 27!

Soooo, I was browsing through the khinsider pages to look for the old news about a phone headphone cover thingy (I forget what it's called, hence the browsing) and I came across this and realized that it'll be out tomorrow! :D
  8. iLeen

Cartoon/TV ► Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja

Or RC9GN for short. My first impression from watching 30 seconds of an episode: EXTREMELY weird. My friend's first impression: "this show is on crack." But somehow, I still got sucked into the show. I still think it's extremely weird, but it works! It's produced by Titmouse, so of course the...
  9. iLeen

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Game Manual

:O I should just print this out to make it official. Also, a lot of letters are purposely omitted, right? Or is my computer just going whack? Cause this is what I'm seeing...
  10. iLeen

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Wow! That review came out pretty fast. Thanks for the very honest insight. It was a nice read before I started playing the actual game. Edit: Ooh. That explains the well thought out review being published during the early hours of the actual release date.
  11. iLeen

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

O_O Now that's what I call dedication. Wish I could be that hardcore, but for me: sleep > everything else. No shame in that! Ever gonna aim to be 1st or you'll just get there when you get there? Also, noticed KH FB updated their photo booth photos which I am not in :P (but I did get to peek...
  12. iLeen

Thanks! It surprisingly doesn't hurt, so it's all good! Aww, thanks for looking out for all the members who attended! You guys really do care T^T Man, if they have a 2.5 launch event, I am SO getting their a lot earlier than I did for 1.5. I underestimated the KH fandom this time since...
  13. iLeen

That would be me (again). Lol. I did appreciate them moving the line around so we could all try to fit under the shade. Alas, I did not put on sunscreen cause I thought I would not need it (I know, bad call), and this is the result: You guys were helping to roll up the posters??? That means I...
  14. iLeen

Still in line outside. Wonder if I should just leave and go to Disneyland instead :D The mural pic looks awesome! Love how all the faces were ripped off first.
  15. iLeen

That would be me. Lol. Thanks for the thought! Have a good lunch (?)!
Back