• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ImVentus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ImVentus

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

It's due time that Sly Cooper comes back A remake for Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Croc: Legend of The Gobbos could benefit a full on reboot other additions would be Chocobo Racing, Banjo - Kazooie A full on reboot on Gex: Enter the Gecko. Honestly, there's quite the potential with this...
  2. ImVentus

Film ► What Disney films are your favourites?

Out of the Disney library I can enjoy the most of the lot, but I personally feel happy revisiting these. . Brother Bear . Lilo & Stitch . Tarzan . Enchanted . Emperor's New Groove . The Chronicles of Narnia from 2005 The Lion King, The Jungle Book, Big Hero 6 & Mulan as honourable mention...
  3. ImVentus

If you could go back in time to KH3's development, what changes would you make?

This will be fun WRITING - Be open for change! Hire younger writers for the script, checking through the drafts, put more emphasis on character development for the main cast. Not a 180, but a natural progression. - Suggest more variation between properties used for the game. Overall...
  4. ImVentus

What party members can you envision in your most wanted worlds?

The Land of The Dead - Coco Pepita, for sure. If they can do Marshmallow they can do Pepita. Either Miguel or Hector. But Hector does not seem to be a combat type. Miguel's at least got the determination to face challenges Mountain of Spirits - Brother Bear . Kenai He's got the physical...
  5. ImVentus

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

- Moana's world. The water mechanics in Pirates was enough of a demo, for a future Moana level. - The Land of The Dead from Coco, it could definitely happen with its popularity around the world. one hiccup, the engine might not be ready for the complexity of it though. Same applies for...
  6. ImVentus

Film ► Dumbo 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the film The nods and easter eggs were sweet. The VFX, sets & costumes were beyond magical. Dreamland was fantastic with its influence of Disney theme parks & Burton's visual flair. And for as short as it was, I still adored The Pink Elephants performance. It was simple &...
  7. ImVentus

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

A Rescuers world would change the pace for once. Featured with original plot would be right down the KH alley.
  8. ImVentus

Who did Sora speak to in the final world?

My bet is on Strelitzia, but at the same time with the sudden girl Isa is so determined to find I can see parallels there as well. The way her star spoke to Sora was comprehended as very polite and reserved. If it is Strelitzia I would like it very much. It would offer her more room compared...
  9. ImVentus

Kingdom Hearts 3 in a Nutshell

Kairi: "Let me keep you safe"
  10. ImVentus

Kingdom Hearts 3 in a Nutshell

All I needed was "Ouchie Ouch"
  11. ImVentus

What did you LIKE about Kingdom Hearts 3

. That fresh looking WATER simulation. I couldn't get enough of how the water blew my mind on the PS4 Pro. The river in Rapunzel's hideout looked eve better than in the film. Then you had the underwater rooms in Pirates. And now SE can make a Finding Nemo world possible without too much...
  12. ImVentus

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

He did want to have a picnic. So he went out of his way, cause he was hungry. The Disney worlds did nothing more but fill up time for the real plot to kick in. Only excuse, these new 7 hearts. But even that excuse lacked, the princesses were safe. So the Org members were bored out their wits...
  13. ImVentus

Sora's lack of character development throughout the saga (spoilers therein)

My analysis of Sora Feel I haft to get it out there It's hard to not like Sora in the first game. He's proactive, does not just let his childlike nature get the best of him. But he's not a well explored character. Being the pilot of the franchise, it was a solid start with the protagonist...
  14. ImVentus

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Funny enough I don't like how Sora is constantly scolded by Donald & Goofy. If anything Sora's been through a lot of rough spots without their interference and made it out fine. And the rest of the experienced wielders laughing at him, doesn't really sit that well with me. ( Especially with...
Back