• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iN{THInKR}Side

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Aishiteruze Baby

If anyone is interested in an anime of romance/drama. This is one. Summary:Kippei Katakura is a 17-year-old playboy who spends his time chasing girls, careless of their feelings. But when his 5-year-old cousin Yuzuyu comes to live with his family after her mother's sudden disappearance, Kippei...
  2. I

Passion...But Spanish

I can understand!! I love being able to speak spanish. It sounds very beautiful.
  3. I

Fanfiction ► {//NoThInG's ||A|S|| iT SeEmS\\}

Oh i just didnt know you knew. But not as being too demanding. Ive been here for a long while.
  4. I

Taokitty, just to let you know, it aint good to double post. What you should do is edit your previous message saying your adding and then ADD. simple as that!
  5. I

It was a verry long story to read. It was a bit confusing since it really didn't state what the main topic would be for the first chpter. But it was very creative on your part..adding all those details i wouldnt imagine seeing. Very good...although it was VEERY long
  6. I

Fanfiction ► Squaresoft & Inuyasha?!?

*Maybe I should try the flufkins diet* I could transfor-=
  7. I

Fanfiction ► Squaresoft & Inuyasha?!?

I've been gone for a while on and off. It;s great to see this back on. I was just checking the forums that I haven't been on for a while and I see that this onw is active now. Oathkeeper, its been a long while.
  8. I

Sudoku's

Any of you like solving sudoku's? I love those things.They are really addictive. Many people think I'm weird for enjoying them,but its soo addictive when you can't find the number, but you keep searching for solutions. I bought like two books full of them! Comment on what you think of them.
  9. I

Fanfiction ► Poem

I think that was real nic. i'm not that good at all, so that is pretty sweet! Sorry if it's not the word ur looking for :
  10. I

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

This fan fic is awesoem. It actually got me interested out of all the other fanfics.Keep going. I didn't read this much just to stop!
  11. I

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

It si very good. It took a while to reas. I thought it was going to take forever. I am of many questions... so sora can't see Haerthos or does he end up seeing Haerthos? That's what I'm copnfused about. The first chapter was funny,though. It made me laugh. The second was like you said, a bit...
  12. I

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

Well your back..*YESS* i mean in writing. I hate saying "this is a good chapter" every time you post a new one. AWESOME CHAPPY
  13. I

What to do

Okay well before I tell you the problem let me explain the background. Well,recently I moved to a new school. and you know how people are when someone new comes into the picture. Well in the beginning, I was a bit shy.. you know. And I didnt talk to anyone. Until realized this girl from...
  14. I

Haaa,Akira bumped into her dad. Tidus sure is pissed.I would be also,but hes retarded. Nicee.keep writing
  15. I

Moogles are soooo cute.!!! Tidus will probably not propose til lter, i guess. Great Gabriel *yawn* MORE!! hahah YAAHHH,he asked her to marry him..!!! *throws flowers and rice all over* ^.^
Back