• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Indrid_Cold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

I Keep Having These Nightmares

There's this man, and he's horribly burnt. He wants to kill me.
  2. I

Ultima Weapon or Fenrir

Ultima Weapon looks a lot cooler. As well, explosion is one of my favorite things in that game (just so flashy) and more magic makes that better. Going with Ultima Weapon. That's the end of that chapter.
  3. I

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

I do believe I beat Xemnas when I was at about level 50 something or another. And I beat him quite nicely, I do delare.
  4. I

What struck you as odd?..

The fact that the dead Organization XIII members from Castle Oblivion randomly appeared in Jiminy's Journal always erked me. He forgot it all! It doesn't make sense! What's worse is that Zexion and Lexaeus are in there. Sora never even met them! GAH! Frustrating. Although, I'd feel kinda bad if...
  5. I

Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most?

Xaldin was quite rewarding. A) He's got a funny haircut. B) He was just friggin hard. So, yeah, I'm going to go with him. I tried for a very long time and died many times, but I got him, then screamed gleefully.
  6. I

Re: CoM - Sleights

Re: CoM - Sleights They're wort it if you can do reaction command well. Plus, they're pretty nifty looking.
  7. I

favorite drive form

Wisdom is awesome, you float around and it's so flashy. And it makes you magic look awesome.
Back