• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Infinity's End

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Trophy Scars

Holy shit fuck these guys are good. Have yet to find anything that sounds like them. Jerry Jones, Lead singer is a lyrical genius. Their music (Like most bands) has progressed throughout their albums. Alphabet Alphabets is quite possiblty the greatest album ever written in my eyes, however you...
  2. I

Help/Support ► Game Development. . .

stop posting here then read the damn thing, it's the best tut you'll find.
  3. I

Did you even click my link? my god.
  4. I

http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~hollingd/psics/notes/c++/C++Intro.pdf C++Intro.pdf (application/pdf Object)
  5. I

Brand New

Anyone listen to them? They're actually amazing, I'm probably seeing them live the 13th of December again, anyone listen to them?
  6. I

Roxas/Sora battle

Roxas= 1/2 of sora =/ .
  7. I

Help/Support ► 1st girlfriend (Maybe)

...and your positive it wasn't a man
  8. I

Help/Support ► A Honest Question

uh wow . try convincing your parents to pay for half of a 2400$ laptop
  9. I

Left 4 Dead

This game looks HxC EPIC. Valve makes it, which is good to know. It's basically an online Zombie Vs Humans deathmatch. You can choose different types of zombies, some break through walls, other climb walls, super fast etc... Humans get weapons obviously with a few other twists. So far the...
  10. I

That Dam n Song >:

Uh That rogers commerical with the fish everywhere and it's like "ALL I WANNNA DOOOOOOO" "IS TALK TO YOU" Yeah that one. whats it called :3 EDIT: It's telus but yeah
  11. I

Help/Support ► All you studious students! Come hither.

Theres no point in studying a week before a test. Two days before the test, skim through your materials. The night before, study for 2-3 sold hours. You should be fine, trust me on this one. In the end it all depends on how you think and how smart you are =/. Secondly, I find this tip very...
  12. I

Help/Support ► Did I do the right thing?

I have plenty to say, I just chose my words wisely. Well, firstly your a ****ing asshole, for going out with a girl while going out with another girl. Thats just you being a ****ing jerk. The age difference is retarded, I don't think she dumped you for that personally, because thats retarded...
  13. I

Help/Support ► Did I do the right thing?

pimp. ______________________
  14. I

Mouserz trap D=

Rofl, extremely LQ, I have a mouse in my house and thats my trap to catch it.
  15. I

Qi, Also known as Chi

.Qi, also commonly spelled ch'i or ki , is a fundamental concept of traditional Chinese culture. Qi is believed to be part of every living thing that exists, as a kind of “life force” or “spiritual energy.” Just a quick explanation for those who don't know what it is ^ Now, I read somewhere...
Back