• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by inverse K-blade7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. inverse K-blade7

HD 1.5 ReMIX Quirks?

Is anyone else bugged by the random inclusion of Leaf Bracer? Once you have that, Second chance, and MP Rage it'll be virtually impossible to die, because youll almost always have magic to freely heal.
  2. inverse K-blade7

Little things

How many tries did it take you to beat Hercules? Sora will be the seed of whatever the last round he made it to is. He starts as 10th, but after you beat it, Herc should be second seed. The flying pirates might have been second seed before you beat them.
  3. inverse K-blade7

Little things

In Kh1, if you cast fire in the middle of a ground combo, the spell is cast instantly, with no waiting time at all. If you go to Olympus Coliseum to get the thunder spell before beating Wonderland, it will almost always stun the Trickmaster and make him drop hp balls. When you block attacks...
  4. inverse K-blade7

Why an elderly character?

Actually,
  5. inverse K-blade7

Empty Worlds?

I remember in That was just really awkward. Some scenes just need NPCs
  6. inverse K-blade7

Level 1 Critical Mode run.

I'm currently attempting it with carried over spirits from my completed proud mode file. I'm currently up to the bosses in the Grid and Prankster's Paradise for Riku, and near the end of PP with Sora. Carrying over Spirits makes it easier to get abilities (I would defintely not want to try it...
  7. inverse K-blade7

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

I'd still prefer a prequel to a sequel, preferrably starring Josh, Mr. H, or maybe Kariya. I could see a sequel about Josh happening, but I'd be pumped for anything as long as nekus not the main character again. His story deserves to end the way it already ended.
  8. inverse K-blade7

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

In my mind, the only thing that could have really improved flowmotion was if there was a cancel button for it, where'd you'd immediately go out of flowmotion wherever you were. preferably it would be the X button
  9. inverse K-blade7

lvl 1 critical mode

Your Dream Eaters level up and gain LP normally. Its only Sora and Riku that stay level one.
  10. inverse K-blade7

Complete Report Help

It says to max out all YOUR Spirits affinity, right? So couldn't you in theory, release all your DEs but one, and max out that ones affinity? Or get all the other trophies, and start a new game carrying them over, then release all but one. That way you still get to keep your DEs in the original...
  11. inverse K-blade7

Random things you noticed...

The tail of the Wargoyle is a hidden Mickey.
  12. inverse K-blade7

Sora and the MoM

When would he have been able to judge whether or not Sora grew? All Yen Sid actually sees of Sora before his decision is a tea party, which, while immature, doesn't show any overconfidence or lack of it. And again, the test was to unlock the seven sleeping keyholes and come back. Sora may...
  13. inverse K-blade7

Kairi

Personally, I want it to start on Destiny Islands with Sora and Riku sparring for the tutorial. I've never really had a problem with Kairi. Shes been out of the spotlight for so long now I stopped caring about her lack of screentime, but I'm happy shes relevant again. If her role as a...
  14. inverse K-blade7

Sora and the MoM

It was before the title got changed. And people can still read thread titles of this section from the future section. It just bugs me how Yen Sid says that Sora says that Sora definitely deserves to be a Master...and then doesn't make him one, supposedly because Riku did better than him. Not...
  15. inverse K-blade7

About Xemnas

I didn't see that scene as Xemnas following orders, i saw that more as Xigbar going "You know what, screw this! Xemnas, you're strong, take care of Sora, I'm done. " More or less equals, but one of them was copping out.
Back