• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iosman123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

"I didn't do anything!" Advice wanted??.

Hello, I was AIM a couple days ago, and a girl from school signs in, and I leave AIM opened.Well, I go to my fortress of solitude(the bathroom 1 foot away from the computer) and krogerfeedback talktosonic talktowendys someone gets on my name. It was either my brother who was down here playing...
  2. I

static x or slipknot?

Hello, which is better static x or . (i say static x is better) thanks,,, iosman
  3. I

My key .by:A\K.

thanks my issue has been fixed.
  4. I

Does anyone Airsoft?

Hello, I just recently got into airsoft guns they are pretty fun. Thing is, i've only used my friends guns, and now I want to buy my own. Can anyone reccomend a website that I can buy airsoft guns from? I want AEG's only, gas is too much and spring is just lame. Also if anyone else owns any...
  5. I

People making fun of the game.

Hi, y cuz is 11 years old and says that Kingdom Hearts is gay, weird, and is for 5 years olds can somebody tell him tell off (no swearing plez!) I tried to convince him but he is and idiot! thanks iosman
Back