• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Irae

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

E3 Has Begun!!!!

Don't give up, there are still plenty of games left...ooo Dead or Alive 4 lol
  2. I

Metropolis

For an anime with such a "cute" style of animation, I really liked the plot, had a nice freshness to it. The music was also quite good. What do u guys think?
  3. I

Summer Gameplay

I'll be doing a bit of both. I'll probably be inside a bit more though. *Longs for KH2*
  4. I

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

cosplayed as KH Sephiroth...yup...been there.
  5. I

favorite character

Ansem has a cool voice actor along with that evil, charismatic feel.
  6. I

Sephiroth or Ansem?

Sephiroth is just like the weapon battles from Final Fantasy 7, they are optional therefore they are a bit harder. Honestly though...the weapons were a pain for me.
  7. I

Where are the random battles at End of the world, need rare items ???!!!!

Yeah, the room before Final Rest is great for items, and Its a great level up spot to if u need those extra levels to take down Sephiroth.
  8. I

Offical RHG thread

I understand the anticipation over KH2 but the bottem line is...we will find out when it comes out.:p
  9. I

Name color coding

was just curious about what each color meant as far as the position that person holds. I'm seeing orange, green, light blue, red, purple...psychadelic:)
  10. I

New Trailer is tight!

*sniff* ahhh.....I smell new trailer goodness........wait thats my pizza burning, DOH!
  11. I

hello

Hello, I've played Kingdom Hearts for a while now, and am here for the RPG aspect mainly. Hello to everyone though.:)
Back