• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Iridium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ehh fine. Anyways um when do you think the Mystery Game will be announced and what system will it be on? I think it'll get announced at either TGS'11 or Jump Festa '11 and be for the Wii, so I can give my parents an excuse to buy me a Wii.
    Yup, though, as always, it goes by too fast. Plus the job I had for summer didn't pay enough for the work we had to do. Normally, it's supposed to be a somewhat laid back job, but, unfortunately for me, I decided to join the summer that we had to move everything out of the old high school and then back into the new school.
    Hmm I just wish I had some lazy days :x can't complain too much though since summer wasn't too bad.

Yeah I might have to step down for a little if things get to crazy
    Haha seems like you've got a chance to take it easy, I don't think I ever could even if I tried. I'm so loaded with stuff to do it's ridiculous :x and college just started for me this week. Work did too actually.

I see this year being hectic...
    haha I'll have to get used to seeing that xD

So what's been up lately?
    Haha looking at your purple name used to make me thirsty for some reason :x

Now that feeling is gone ;w;
    Oh, and I'm glad you're using that Gundam set again to match with your username color.
    I wish I could make you a better tag now but I no longer have Photoshop.
    It's great to know that you'll be posting more often. I should bump your fanclub.
    =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back