• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Islandgirl190

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

umm....i died at the hands of Demyx...thats enough embarassment to last me a lifetime.
  2. I

Enigmatic Soldier's Name

there's another thread like this already. and just because Aqua means water, you can't jump to conclusions and say it's supposed to be ocean "like kairi", because ocean is mare, and kairi is separation, not ocean. (and i'm not really talking to you, just people who assume in general).
  3. I

Riku... left out?

True but I'm not saying that riku ISN'T important. I'm saying that they should've added a Riku-side to Final Mix+ like in COM.
  4. I

Where did the last fight with Xemnas take place?

i think it happened in Twilight, and twilight is closer to darkness than light.(Dawn is closer to light)
  5. I

Riku... left out?

even if you gave into darkness, you still deserve to be in the story, ESPECIALLY since you are the Anti-hero
  6. I

Riku... left out?

one question, if he was meant to be the "True Wielder" of the keyblade, then how come he's like not even in KH2?(other than helping on the sideline)
  7. I

His eyes couldn't lie

it means that when Ansem took over his heart, although he had his own body(Riku) his eyes weren't his, they were Ansem's (Xehanort's heartless)
  8. I

Fanfiction ► Help for another character name, please.

how about Miho? i love japanese names, but if that ain't your style then what about.....Chayn?
  9. I

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

deffinatly Roxas! im going to die in like the first five seconds...just like Sephiroth in KH1:closedeyes:
  10. I

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? do you have ant proof, Chi?
  11. I

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? this is so totally awesome man, i can't believe it.and one for the DS too? they're on a roll:thumbsup:
  12. I

How fragile is...

...why did you?... never mind:confused:
  13. I

Is It Just Me ??

It did seem alot easier... thats right I said seem so no one can do anything*backs away from flamers*:nahnah:
  14. I

Sora is oriental

no way man....never...never...maybe
  15. I

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i got mine pre ordered, kind of. i cryed because i didn't get iit on the 28 so me and my mom went to gamestop and they had a whole bunch. then on friday it came and i was so angry but then i gave it away cause it's better to give than receive, and i got 20 dollars for it. what a rip off!
Back