• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by IvyMoments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Wireless router = mass murdurer?

Hello! I only recently managed to persuade my dad to get a wireless router for our house, however that took nearly two years! At first, he had no problems at getting one, however he saw a documentary, basically suggesting that all wireless technology is evil and causes cancer, and other such...
  2. I

Saved By Mickey anyone?

Once with Xaldin. Like most people on this thread, it seems.
  3. I

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

I know... he was a very annoying bos for me too. I didn't have much trouble until he starts encircling you - all I can say is keep running! And in general, if you can use reactions commands to deflect his lazers, it helps. Although it may not take a huge amount off him, at least it isin't...
  4. I

Internet Explorer as standard

I recently installed Mozilla Firefox for my computer, for a certain thing that requires it. It has, however, seemed to take over my computer as my standard Internet programme (it has replaced all the icons of Internet Explorer on my start menu/desktop). I would still prefer to use Internet...
  5. I

Something that caught my eye about Xion (please check this out)

I doubt it, personally. After all, they were both alive in the Organisation at the same point, because, as far as I know, 358/2 days happened at roughly the same time as Chain of Memories. Nice idea, but I don't think it's likely... EDIT: I just saw this, and I wasn't aware that Xion wasn't...
  6. I

Fanfiction ► Empty Moon

Okay, I've never done much writing before, but I thought I might as well give it a try! Please give me constructive critisism - and if you think it's awful, please tell me why and how I could improve. If, on the other hand you like it, It'd be great to hear from you! :P Anyway, I'll fire...
  7. I

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

Yeah, it sucks for us in Europe. I'm going to wait a while, and if there's no mention of it coming out in Europe, I'll probably just get it from Amazon... Thing is would it work over here, or would you need some software to make it work?
  8. I

Most Annoying Heartless

Angel Stars, and the Large-body type ones. Both are quite difficult to kill quickly, especially the Angel Stars when they do that protect thing. So annoying! :P
  9. I

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I just finished the Dark Brotherhood Questline in Oblivion, and am nowthe Listner. However, there is a spell that I want to get, that was sold by that Kah-jeet guy who hated you. (I can't remember the real spelling of Kah-jeet - as you can see, I'm not that attentive to detail!)...
  10. I

what do you think the best drive form is?

Overall Final Form is by far the best - In looks, the whole flying-thing... self-controlled Keyblades. Really awesome. I liked the ideas of anti-Sora and Lion-Sora as well. They'd be second and third :P
  11. I

1st Post!

Hi there. This is my first thread, so now that I've established I can type, I guess I'm good to go! If anyone wants to be my friend and stop me staring sadly at my empty inbox :blink:, I'd be happy to get to know you. Anyway, thanks for your time. Bye!
Back