• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Izayoi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Izayoi

Fanfiction ► The ORG Part 2: The Apprentice

I like their chemistry a lot yes. This whole story is going to be me experimenting with every character having as many different interactions as possible. Shit, I'll take suggestions. Any living (or non-living) characters you want to see have a conversations? I'll do it. Great way to kick off a...
  2. Izayoi

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

Yeah that critic thread is pretty tight I recommend it highly.
  3. Izayoi

yeah like not even at this point three years ago don't worry you will be hypothetically a cool person now
  4. Izayoi

Fanfiction ► The ORG Intermission: Enmity [Completed - Editing in progress]]

Newer draft of chapter one is up. It's actually pretty damn different and cool.
  5. Izayoi

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

I was thinking the other day, that one of the best and worst things that ever happened to me was writing 15+ characters at the same time while trying to give them equal spotlight. When I go and look back at The Org, I get really paranoid because of obvious grammar mistakes and messy writing...
  6. Izayoi

Glad you like it. I'm working on more, but finals week came at an awkward time so there's that. Rest assured I have enormous amounts planned.
  7. Izayoi

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

For anyone subscribed to this thread but not the Intermission you should: 1: Subscribe to and/or read the Intermission 2: Go here
  8. Izayoi

As I'm editing I'll be working on this little side project.
  9. Izayoi

I'm beginning posting this a year after I begun the Intermission, which really says a lot. I spent about 8 months on Part 1, which amounted to 40 or so chapters, yet spent 365 days on a much much shorter story. You guys must hate me. Part 2, as the title suggests, is going to have a lot of...
  10. Izayoi

Re: The ORG Intermission: Enmity Yeah but you know I just randomly reviewed that rap-poem-thing the other day. I just started reading and was like ho-hum THOUGHTS there you go see ya.
  11. Izayoi

Re: The ORG Intermission: Enmity I actually started editing last night. I'm using what I remembered you said and expanding some descriptions that got overlooked while shortening others that are stupid in length. Not to mention I eliminated some wording which was just dumb. I mean shit it's been...
Back