• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jackstin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jackstin

if you could have a (direct) sequel to any FF game, which would it be?

With news of a potential Final Fantasy X-3 receiving a mixed reception, and Lightning Returnsn being shortly with us, now seems an ideal time to ask about your fantasy sequels. I myself have always thought about a sequel to XII which ties together the story of XII and Tactics Advance with Vaan...
  2. Jackstin

Hercules Cup bug

Were you locked on to Hercules? That could be the problem
  3. Jackstin

So now that 2.5 HD is real...

You've got to remember that one of the main reasons release dates are chose is because of marketing. Summer is a bad time to release games. Expect to see it this time next year regardless of when work on the English version actually finished (unless it is finished well in time for a simultaneous...
  4. Jackstin

E3 2013 Speculation

MMXIII, like FFXIII, but...because MMXIII is Roman...numerals...for... Anyway! What are your dream announcements? What are you looking forward to seeing? Will Square Enix disappoint? Will Versus XIII become XV? Will Versus XIII move to PS4? What's in your dream FFXV? What about 3DS? Isn't it...
  5. Jackstin

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Yeah I'm thinking the announcement is an HD Collection, and there will be no BBSV2 because the story is being incorporated into the eventual KH3. Now for the real question. Would you want Re: Chain of Memories, or would you be happy with Chain of Memories on he eShop for 3DS. I personally...
  6. Jackstin

Imaginary Range

Anyone played this yet on iPhone? It has Chocobos and Moogles, so it's basically a Final Fantasy. In fact, if anyone sees the last scene and doesn't think Final Fantasy, then they are clearly Japanese and are thinking Finaru Fantaji. BTW it's terrible. Terrible but free.
  7. Jackstin

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

I like games with mini-games that distract from the main gameplay; but in re:coded (as was the problem with the crystal bearers) the mini-games completely overwhelm the core gameplay. On top of that, the camera is AWFUL! 358/2 Days wasn't great but this is ridiculous.
  8. Jackstin

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

Just finished this for the secret ending... It wasn't very good. At times nice n easy fun, but mostly a dull re-use of existing assets.
  9. Jackstin

Kingdom Hearts Saga=100% until now

I have 100% in KH1, 2, CoM, and Days, but I'm still working on BBS, and Re:COM isn't available in the UK. Have you done the original Chain of Memories, because its soooo good, and feels less cluttered by cutscenes than normal KH games?
Back