• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JafarAlfalfa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Quick Question on the "How"

So are you saying that they came from Kingdom Hearts to the crossroads then to Castle Oblivion then back to the crossroads and then to twilight town? I noob so I'm getting really confused here... JafarAlfalfa
  2. J

happy kingdom hearts COM day!! everybody

One whole year! I can't believe you remembered the date it was released. Happy KH:COM Day everyone!. JafarAlfalfa
  3. J

Namine Question

Just think about it, let's say Namine is a nice person (she probably is), and she was forced to mess around and screw up some nice person who she doesn't even knows's memories, how would she feel? She would obviously feel bad, and she doesn't need to know Sora to feel bad, She just needs a...
  4. J

who is your fave COM unknown.

Since everyone died in COM except for Axel, none of them should be reappearin in KH2 except for Axel right? I think its a pity cos some characters like Zexion have really cool abilities. JafarAlfalfa
  5. J

stuff that sucks in kh : chain of memories

It seem like everyone hates Riku's pre-set decks, but actually I thought it was pretty alright. After all, we got to edit Sora's deck. It was something new for a change. JafarAlfalfa
  6. J

Tron confirmed

Tron seems quite interesting. Sora, Goofy and Donald all have new costumes, the world is more unique than the others because its different, what's there not to like? JafarAlfalfa
  7. J

What do we know about weapons in KH2? And what do we hope for?

There will probably be keys from new worlds like Pride Rock and TRON. The old keys would probably turn too. JafarAlfalfa
  8. J

Post your deck & favorite world!

Wow, how did you get all those cards? And how much CP do you have to put them in your deck? Actually, i fell that is is safer to have a 9 deck than a 0 deck because of cardbreaks like Tuesmiddt said.
  9. J

A little TRON to show you all

I think that TRON would be quite an interesting world. Just because its different doesn't mean its bad. JafarAlfalfa
  10. J

Sora TRON Pictures

Wow! Cool keyblade! I also love the TRON clothes! JafarAlfalfa
  11. J

Was chain of memories really neccessary?

I would think it wasn't necessary. More of like an extra bit of info for those who want to know and to keep our interest in KH while we wait for KH2. But it was fun nonetheless. JafarAlfalfa
  12. J

Need help on KH:CoM

For Riku, I had very few attack cards like about 10. My attack cards were either 8,9 or 0. Riku plays really high cards so you definitele need alot of zeros to break his Dark Aura. I also Put in 7 cures(didn't really care about the numbers, every single cure in my inventory) to do curagas. Only...
  13. J

opinion on drive form,kh2 topic!

Hmm... I think you should make the white hood one because it's the official art. Anyway, it's quite minute so it shoudn't matter much even if it was meant to be black. Anyway, u have the white one in your sig right? :) JafarAlfalfa
  14. J

The Namine Topic 2.0

Actually, how powerful is she? Could she say pu therslef in Ansem's mind and control him? Or screw up anyone's memories? She would be pretty dangerous that way. JafarAlfalfa
  15. J

The Namine Topic 2.0

I think she meant that she was inferior to Kairi. I mean, like Kairi is so important to Sora so what she can be is but a mere shadow of her?
Back