• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jakenkyo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Why did Org. XIII come to the KH series?

I voted "no" but I can't really decide :/ The game IMO could have ended in KHI as far as I can see, but I guess they put them in there to add more to the story which I'm not really complaining on, and since the organization WAS put into the game, it also added even more to it -refering to...
  2. J

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Atlantica. Atlantica. Atlantica. ... Atlantica. Too damn easy. There was no hooking up. I saw quite a few chances for that :/ we're not kids anymore square, we can handle some.
  3. J

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Yeah I was starting to think of that because of the videos I saw of Neku fighting with Beat and Joshua. Thanks! I'm so going to look out for those shops =_=''
  4. J

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I got this game two days ago and opened it early xD I'm on dayyy...5, but there are 7 days, is it really that short? .-. And woah enix never fails to get me with these plot twists. Oh and when can you get a new wallet that can hold more money? I already reached the limit and with the other...
Back