• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JamDelVamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

i mean the only water world revealed now is The Caribbean, it being blurred out due to it not being available at the start of the game is a possibility.
  2. J

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

Re: KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. does anyone know where to see gummi footage
  3. J

Re: KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. whered you see the water world
  4. J

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Seem s like anyone could become a Keyblade wielder now
  5. J

if sora does go on an adventure alone, im speculating itll be to the ROD to save Aqua. The Lea thing still trips me though
  6. J

gaah nevermind,more credits:(
  7. J

go back guys, secret ending, he beat it on proud mode i think
  8. J

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending It was in Japan i believe, damn i forgot all about that
  9. J

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

Maybe and maybe not. In KH1 Dumbo was a summon and summons only came from worlds that were in darkness,Traverse Town wasnt in darkness because it was the HUB world,so that would mean that it isnt his hometown. BUT!!!!! Considering the fact that it is a circus it travels,which means the circus is...
  10. J

Its not that small,Days was on the Lite,NOW THATS TOO SMALL!! lol But i think the 3DS's screen should suffice.
  11. J

But the colors are absolutely beautiful and really vibrant,every Dream Eater looks like they popped right out of a bag of Skittles but im loving it. I might not even wanna kill them theyre so cool looking!
  12. J

Damned Nomura always changing up stuff.
  13. J

I dont want Districts 1,2 and 3 to be all dull then 4 and 5 are like fuckin Mardi Gras. Make em evenly beautiful. And theres a Colosseum now, is Olympus Colosseum not going to be in there? I know the worlds are supposed to be new,but he also said that there are goin to be SOME old worlds with...
Back