• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Japan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ...It's my job to make sure things run smoothly with the forum. I'm staff. It actually IS my business whether you're listening to me and other staff members or not.
    :\ It's just that you were told multiple times and yet you didn't do it. That's why I was being a bitch about it. I had to get it taken down by someone else. I realize you haven't been active but it seriously was bugging me that you weren't listening.

Why don't you just use something else? Something made to be a signature picture instead?
    Hi I dont want to tack your time but I just want to ask whats your avatar. I maen is it a game?
    Hey, i know you're new to the forums, but i need to ask you to reduce the size of your signature image or just take it down completely. If you need me to reduce the size for you and give you a link to the resized image, i'll do that for you.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other forum leaders.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back