• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jasoncho92

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Where to Download All Naruto Episodes?

Where can you download all naruto episodes? Everywhere i go only shows like episode 149-151 or something like that.
  2. J

Counter Strike

Im ex-Cal-M. I could have been Cal-P but i quit CS. For people who want to know Cal P is the professional league.
  3. J

What Age do You Think You got Mature

At what age do you think you finally got mature (mind, not body)? I think i got mature this year.
  4. J

Paintball!!!

Paintball rules. I just bought this today http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=msN3HtgivJ93j5r3Xvy3ttKEP4PCwneN67Y=?ProductID=CjKsFAY75_UAAAD3okGlA_2t
  5. J

Me Shootig my Paintball gun

Well hers a vid. http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=DSCN2776 Im shooting slow because im still getting used to the new trigger on it
  6. J

Finally Beat KH Lol

It isnt frozen. The part when it says The End goes on litteraly forever
  7. J

at what level did you beat the game

When i first beat the game COMPLETELY i was level 54. I beat all the secret bosses and the dalmations and that crap
  8. J

Fights

Have you been in a fight before? If you have how did it start and how did it end and who won
  9. J

kairi & ansom

I thought that Kairi was Ansems daughter. If i remember correctly i remember Kairi as the princess of hallow bastion
  10. J

whats chernabog

damn. i cant remember this guy at all and ive beaten kh 5 times on normal and 2 times on expert
  11. J

ice titan strategy

stfu. you didnt need to make this thread. do you even go on the stairs so he cant do his like earthguake thing?
  12. J

where is the one winged eagle

how come this is in chain of memories forums then?
  13. J

How long with a boss battle

Ansem was easy. The only boss i had problems with was Clock Tower Phantom
  14. J

How Much Allownace Do You Get?

I get 50 bucks a month. What about you guys
  15. J

Paintball

How many of you guys have gone paintballing before? What gun do you have?
Back