• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Javelin434

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Javelin434

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

My heart was not ready for this announcement, but by god I'm ready for whatever happens. The unreal engine is looking pretty awesome!
  2. Javelin434

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

I'm actually late to the bandwagon, having played the games starting in like 2008? it all started with a music video, and then I saw Kairi. There was something about her that made my heart skip a beat, and then I knew: I had to find out more about this girl who breathed life back into my cold...
  3. Javelin434

KH names

I'm laughing so hard at this like omg xD
  4. Javelin434

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

I always thought that the ReMixes would be better served on the next gen consoles, if only because of their graphics capabilities. But releasing them on the PS3 is still justified, since we've been waiting too long for these games to release. -.-'
  5. Javelin434

Am I 'cheating' on Critcal mode?

Took the words right out of my mouth. Or in this case, keyboard. xD
  6. Javelin434

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Screenshots Revealed!

If I could like this quote a thousand times, I totally would. xD
  7. Javelin434

Kingdom Hearts Music Selection Track List & Visual Art Collection Detailed!

Awwwww, I was hoping that Destiny's Union made the cut... Oh well... At least they got Winnie the Pooh x3
  8. Javelin434

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

Awwww, no Kairi on the 2.5 boxart? I find this rather disturbing... On the other hand, I'd say the multitude of keyblades was a rather nice touch. I dunno why, but I have a good feeling that it's trying to vaguely reference the Keyblade Graveyard... Maybe it's because of Xehanort in the...
  9. Javelin434

Character's Report Vol. 1 Translations

Kairi and Namine... Nomura, you pulled that off beautifully.
  10. Javelin434

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Will Be Featured On Square Enix Presents

This would be greatly appreciated... Otherwise, I'm happy with my wallpaper of Kairi that I got xD
  11. Javelin434

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! About bloody time a release date was announced. I love that piano version of Dearly Beloved at the very end. A rather beautiful touch. And before you say, yes I do know what that version is called. :3
  12. Javelin434

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

IF I CAN LIKE THIS POST, I'D GIVE YOU A THOUSAND LIKES xD Also, more fanservice like Aqua in different skimpy outfits just like Lightning :D
  13. Javelin434

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 7 Cover Art!

It has a picture of Kairi on it. That's all the excuse I need to get one! xD
  14. Javelin434

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Vol.2 Manga Cover Revealed!

YES!!! XION!!! And she looks so ADORABLE like that :3
Back