• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Jdub47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks, and I've been reading your introductory thread. From which I've created a hypothesis that when you're 47 years old something extremely spectacular will happen. You may win the lottery, Rob a bank, Get sent to prison, die, have a grandchild. Or maybe you'll go through midlife crisis at that age...lol
    Yea, the mods do a fantastic job here, which is why KHI is one of the only old forums that isn't dead. For instance one of the competing forums KHM, died because the staff were unfit to be staff and killed the site from the inside.
    Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider, or KHI for short. I'm glad you decided to come back to the forums. I will however inform that a lot has changed in the last 2 years I've been a member here let alone the last 4 years you've been here. If u need a friend to confide in, or need some additional information please feel free to get in touch with me or a staff member. I will be looking forward to seeing you around the forums, and remember if u need anything don't be shy..just ask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back