• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jean1000695

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jean1000695

Can't seem to play the game at all

I've been accessing the app for two days straight and I can't seem to get pass the error messages. Occasionally I would get the information/notice panel popping up but after that stage I can't seem to access the game itself, sometimes getting stuck the moment I go to the 'Quest' section. Been...
  2. jean1000695

KH3D Impressions from Famitsu Weekly

Is sqexgal bittermeats, a former translator in KHI? Again, nothing new and definitely no spoilers since game's not out yet in Japan.
  3. jean1000695

KH 3D: Famitsu Online Scans

Andriasang posted this first, so credits goes to them: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Three Musketeers Screens -- Andriasang.com The last time I refreshed, I'm certain that someone has yet to post this yet. So if anyone has posted this first, then lock up this thread. EDIT: Oh, so Shamdeo beat me by a...
  4. jean1000695

Kingdom Hearts 3D @ Jump Festa 2012!

And to add a cherry to the (already delicious) cake, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is out (December 15 in Japan) before Jump Festa starts. Expecting more Versus news by the time Jump Festa begins.
  5. jean1000695

Fanfiction ► Empty [Vanitas' Backstory] [Part 7 - FIC COMPLETED]

Re: Empty [Vanitas' Backstory] So when's the next update? You planning on updating it every week?
  6. jean1000695

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

Once again we can't agree upon anything. Even if it's for once. I'm waiting for a future interview regarding this topic on 3D again. Geez Nomura. Can't you not be so vague for once?
  7. jean1000695

I second that. Arrive to the tower in KH2 attire, to their journey in their KH1 outfits and then given new outfits as they progress.
  8. jean1000695

New Nomura interview about KH3D?

Like Superschlock said, you did found two new screenshots.
  9. jean1000695

New Nomura interview about KH3D?

Posted in the 'New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article'. We got the translated version of the interview on the other threads too. Good find, however.
  10. jean1000695

I apologize, didn't paid attention to your post until I finished writing. Maybe back to their KH2 clothes or even better, new clothes never seen before in KH history. (But Nomura no more excessive belts and zippers, please?)
  11. jean1000695

I did post this info on the 'New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article' thread earlier on. Edit: Oh, you did noticed? I'm glad that the clothes changing thing will happen sooner or later. Tired of seeing Sora and Riku in their KH1 outfits for the past 36405845 games.
  12. jean1000695

New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article

Not sure if it's new or not, but I found a translated version of the interview brought by Famitsu: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes (andriasang.com, 01.30.2011) Has got something to do with Sora and Riku changing clothes as the game progresses. Man, that got me excited...
  13. jean1000695

New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article

Urg, and I thought I was the first person to post the news. Nice looking screens.
  14. jean1000695

New 3D Screenshots from Famitsu.

Found these new screenshots from Famitsu. (Credits to FF Reunion for the info.) Link.
  15. jean1000695

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Thanks for reuploading the video. Is the subs still in there, though?
Back