• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Jesus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Wow, you sure do have a lot of classes your taking, Guard. What are you trying to get a major in? ouo

Got any fun, wild parties planned for the week? What do you like to do with your free time?
    see, other than avoiding the addiction that is skipping classes, as an arts student, i dont have much valuable advice to give
    just dandy; enjoying post-secondary, the beauty of my surroundings, on top of work. good friends, good faith, good politics. going to visit my family for the weekend, so that's nice. all in all life is not exciting, but tranquil, and i can dig that.

how about yourself man?
    No kidding. You have me beat on "who has a longer day" for sure.

That'd be an extremely long time for just one class... Unless you have more then Chem?
    Can mods just automatically change their usernames? ouo

Certainly looks that way. Haven't seen any bots around yet.

So, how are you, Guard?
    That's good to know.

Looks like your finally back to normal, Guard. Yup, I've seen you around the site a little. C:

Thanks for explaining what a tramadol is btw.
    I've heard the bots have been a really big problem but, I haven't seen a whole lot of them yet.

Oh! I've been wanting to ask you if, that's Riku in your avie?
    YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL

i was just going to bed so i was wondering if you wanted your name back before i did rofl
    is my job not to spy on everyone............................................... i've been doing so much wrong then

but i'm canadian and we are unfunny by nature
    Hello! C:

Oh no, don't worry at al!. I knew you weren't being serious at all. It's actually not the first time I've been told I'm false advertising. lol.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your username before? I don't really know what a tramadol is.
    Hey could u help me with moving my thread to the correct spot ? ^^ i kinda put it in the foyer by mistake XD , its title is ' Is anybody else confused with why Axel is changing side ? O_O ' or is there someone else i have to ask XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back