• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jesus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jesus

Gameplay style for 0.2 Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage-?

Yeah the command deck system at this point is just too easy to take advantage of. I kind of hope they just disregard trying to have it make sense with BBS play style and go full blown Kingdom Hearts 3 system. Put in keyblade transformation, flow motion, everything. However I kind of want them...
  2. Jesus

Help/Support ► Graduation burdens

Victor is right, you need to start developing the discipline to go to every class, even the ones where they don't take attendance or anything like that. You'll also see your classes starting to empty out further and further throughout the semester as people decide to get on the class-skipping...
  3. Jesus

Leveling up early?

the mirage arena is actually a pretty good place for leveling up at any point in the game.
  4. Jesus

How's everyone enjoying it?

Actually in kh2fm they added a side-quest of sorts in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden called the Cavern of Remembrance and they designed the platforms so that the only way to make it all the way through is by leveling up all your forms up to at least their third ability level (i.e quick run lvl 3...
  5. Jesus

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

Something actually worth my points? Impossible I'll have six
  6. Jesus

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

Actually, it's pretty bad DAE Xemnas is a body-snatcher? lmao
  7. Jesus

Who is the strongest Nobody besides Xemnas and Roxas?

Xigbar, I guess. At least he's still alive as opposed to everyone else. Maybe Saix too, considering he was Xemnas' right hand man
  8. Jesus

News ► Next Famitsu issue contains a Nomura interview and more on KH HD 2.5 ReMIX

I hope this whole fiasco is put to rest and Nomura says something along the lines of "Yeah me and Square are still baes"
  9. Jesus

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Releasing October 2014 in Japan!

Late to the party, but I was actually expecting a worldwide release on this one. Also is it possible that the US release will mimic these pre-order options?
  10. Jesus

More 2.5 Gameplay

please be on ps4, i need to validate this purchase
  11. Jesus

Old camera or new?

I honestly did not notice any difference whatsoever. Was it supposed to be improved? All I know is that the Oogie's Manor fight was still annoying as fuck becuase of it
  12. Jesus

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

The hades fight in the hades cup is fun as hell, especially when you're lower leveled and have to pick and choose your spots
  13. Jesus

Playable KH2 Sora in 3D?

Re: playable KH2 Sora in 3D? Well I don't think it's quite the same because in Days, Ven's data was actually created to fit into a cutscene, so the framework was already there. As far as I'm aware, there isn't any such data for Sora in 3D
  14. Jesus

Help/Support ► WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?!

damn getting straight to it but seriously, I was thinking the same thing (not the exact diagnosis lol but you get it). Someone extremely close to me was dealing with these exact symptoms and the process taught me that waiting around looking for answers by yourself only makes it worse. Get some...
  15. Jesus

Help/Support ► How to get his attention!?!

Show him your assests
Back