• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by [-JF-]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

KH2 europpean release date !!

There are, and i,m one of them. I havent posted on this board for a while, but i still read every topic, specially the EU release date ones... I,ve been patiently waiting while all the NA,s were finishing the game, but now it,s (almost) our time to play KH2!
  2. J

What random things did you notice in KH2?

Lol, i like most of these. Now there,s almost no random things anymore to mention but.... 1. Sora would of still been running around in his normal clothes if it wasnt for those fairies 2. The Atlantica Musical thingie, when i first saw this.....wow. 3. The stupid fact the Organization members...
  3. J

Save Me

Those are the most random questions i have ever read....
  4. J

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Uhm, good job on finishing KH2 so fast. I gave you some rep for that. ;)
  5. J

Man, 2 and a half days? It looks like kind of a waste to me to rush and finish a game that you,ve waited so long for. I dont know when, but when i finally get KH2, i,ll be sure to take my time with it.
  6. J

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

Maybe he meant to revive a dead party member, but it would still be useless though since you can use Cure anyway to revive someone.
  7. J

What FF characters should have been in KH2!

Nah not Vincent, too dark. Besides, the dude already gets to be the star in his own game, Dirge of Cerberus! If i got too choose, i,d pick Zell and Kimahri!
  8. J

Demyx

Why does the Jiminy Journal say he,s not a very good fighter? Kinda mean. And Demyx isnt ranked that high right? Arent Xaldin and the others harder in the game and more powerful also? (storywise)
  9. J

Demyx

I watched a english Demyx boss battle and he didnt seem tough at all. (Or the player is just good, since i,ve seen very bad ones in the jap. versions) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PulpBeprBv4 Watch this.
  10. J

what's your favorite form?

Since it,s plain old dual-wielding like it should be, and the suit has my 2 favorite colors(red and black), my favorite form is Valor Form.
  11. J

Are there 2 visits for each world? And completely other events and battles/boss battles?
  12. J

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

I wish Goofy did die though, it would give you a reason to replace Goofy with Mickey in your party. Oh yeah my dislikes: 1. Playing Roxas' little story by yourself, i kinda hoped Olette,Hayner and Pence would be in your team. 2. Cloud being in his AC form in KH2, totally different from KH1 and...
  13. J

Bad part in Sanctuary

Yeah, i like Utada,s Simple and Clean and japanese Passion a lot, they,re great songs. Still would be funny if the airforce blew her up though.
  14. J

Kairi

Actually i......never mind. :)
  15. J

Bad part in Sanctuary

I,ll send the video to the airforce. Dont think they,ll be very happy when they find out a songstress is out to get them.
Back