• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jmartin912

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jmartin912

Would anybody like to start a party with me?

Just as the title implies, I'm looking to start a new party, I'm level 290, more seasoned players would be nice, but if anyone wants to start one up, let me know! Also, it really doesn't matter whether you're a free to play player or not, anyone is welcome :biggrin:
  2. jmartin912

Drop Gauge System: challenging mechanic or reallly bad gaming design?

It was a gimmick. Dream Drop Distance would be just as good with or without it in my opinion. The way it would always reset a bosses HP was incredibly annoying and made it more of a hassle than anything.
  3. jmartin912

Would you rather have commands or combo modifiers?

I would love it if they brought back the flashy combo mods from KHII. Or maybe they could merge the two concepts together and allow you to incorporate commands into your combos, sort of like how if you use a spell at the end of a combo in KHII it would be a slightly more powerful version of the...
  4. jmartin912

I need help regaining faith in Kingdom Hearts III

There are many threads detailing the flaws Kingdom Hearts has, mostly post KHII entries. And I'll be honest, in 2012 I would have easily dismissed any point anyone would try and make as being hypercritical, because that's just how much I loved the series. It was extremely easy for me to turn a...
  5. jmartin912

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Yes! :D I have had it pre-ordered the first day it was available. But... I went in late June and asked if I could switch my funds from the regular game to the Mark of Mastery edition. He said to wait till July Because that's usually when they open them for pre-order. ... I got back into the...
  6. jmartin912

Hashimoto and Shimomura at Japan Expo!

I love her hair. :D She's so pretty. So is her music. I hope she makes some really intense stuff for KH3 and Everything for FF versus will live up to how good Somnus sounds.
  7. jmartin912

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Re: Nintendo eShop KH3D Demo Impressions I liked that they named the link portals after FF characters :3 I'm with your Drama teacher, Joey. I don't like the commands that much x3 Haha.
  8. jmartin912

Should BBS/BBSFM be ported to the 3DS?

I found Donald and goofy completely useless. They just ran around acting like idiots. And their limits with Sora were stupid and weak. The only ones that worked were the Trinity Limit from KH1 and COM. But that's just my opinion. I love the Spirits on the other hand. Meow wow is freaking...
  9. jmartin912

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Was the TFF demo released in America? I can't find it on the eShop... *Sorry if this has already been asked*
  10. jmartin912

All county band. . . Ventus makes an appearance

I'm sorry D: I thought since it had to do with Birth by Sleep, or at least that's what it was referencing to, it should go in the hand held section. Sorry, sorry. Glad you liked the story though. The flute was truly beautiful.
  11. jmartin912

KH3D English Trailer Up!

That's exactly what I was about to say! Haha, I had to google it first, so I wouldn't be posting for the hell of it. Thanks!
  12. jmartin912

KH3D English Trailer Up!

YMX sounds like somebody I've heard from Bleach... But I can't put a name on it. I'm continuing to love HJO as Sora. :'D
  13. jmartin912

KH3D English Trailer Up!

It didn't have a link with it, sorry. Or maybe it's just my phone.
  14. jmartin912

KH3D English Trailer Up!

IF IT IS REALLY UP ON YOUTUBE. PLEASE POST THE LINK. I'M DYING WITH ANTICIPATION. Please. ._.
  15. jmartin912

All county band. . . Ventus makes an appearance

So, I was one of the 8 students to get selected to go to all county band at my school. Well, while I was there, my band director wanted to see how I would sound playing on a professional model flute. He took me to the instrument room where the music store "Music&Arts" was showing off all of its...
Back