• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Joaxshu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Crazy teen threatens family over a change in computer privileges

Teen Goes On Rampage Over Change In Computer Privileges, Police Say - Technology News Story - WKMG Orlando discuss
  2. J

The Gildragon Birthday Thread

Its the Super Spectacular Gildragon Birthday Thread Today(or tommorow depending on ur time zone) GD will have blessed this planet with his awesomeness for 21 years thats right bust out the beers he is finally legal Happy birthday dude
  3. J

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

well by that logic you hate addicts you dont care about people hurt by addicts you were hurt by an addict you dont care about yourself(who was hurt by an addict) now where did i go wrong?
  4. J

so youve seen what drug can do not only to a person but those around them first hand but you still dont care about what happens to other people like you that were unfortunate enough to have someone they know become addicted to drugs?
  5. J

well if u lived with someone the it seems rather impossible to not be affected in someway by them and it seems that something has already affected you by making you feel as calus as you do towards addicts so then you do care about others then? and how is it not relevant? and ur neighbors are...
  6. J

so ur saying that you only care about urself and you dont care what happens to the rest of the world as long as it has no negative effect on you? well as long as you belong to a community of any sort with an addict then it will effect you in some way if ur neighbors burning his house down with...
  7. J

you should care for this reason at least when someone does drugs the government wants to get them off of it so they spend tax payer money on programs to help them whether they want to get clean or not
  8. J

Genie, knower of events from BBS

she isnt a fairy shes a witch isnt she
  9. J

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

idk ven does seem to be beat up and have to be protected alot
  10. J

Re: BBS Trailer there is like a 99.99% chance that DS is a man so yeah like virtually no chance though there is since a tiny insignificant chance HE/she might be a girl since it has technically not been confirmed unless someone can quote an interveiw use the words he or she or him or her that...
  11. J

Re: BBS Trailer anybody else notice the focus bar missing?
  12. J

Re: BBS Trailer DONT JINX IT DUDE!!!!!!!!!
  13. J

yeah you should be more speciafic but dont call urself an idiot we all make mistakes pencils have erasers all that stuff you were trying to contribute
  14. J

alladin would be a kid then and what suggests that they fight?
  15. J

what was ur response to this?
Back