• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jochira

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jochira

The kingdom heart and the kingdom key

If a Heartless get defeated by anything other than a Keyblade so will a new Heartless be born from defeated Heartless, since the freed Heart have nowhere else to go, hope that answers your question 'bout what happens when any none-Keyblade wielder defeats a Heartless.
  2. Jochira

Ff7R Does cloud remember???

if you play OG FFVII so will all your questions be answered,
  3. Jochira

Do the sonic Blade spam inteded to be used ?

There's no such thing as "wrong" way and "right" way, it's entirely up to you. If you enjoy cheesing it or spam and such, that's perfectly fine. If you don't, and rather make it more challenging for yourself (like how I tends to refrain from using Magic and other "cheap" tactics), that's...
  4. Jochira

Final Fantasy IX: The Animated Series (?)

The 8~13 year part is turning me off, kinda sad, since VI and IX are my fav entries.
  5. Jochira

Does anybody actually use Tents?

Yeah, same here, I never found a good opportunity to use them.
  6. Jochira

What's a game that you would consider yourself a pro at (Aside from KH)?

I don't consider myself a pro/expert at games, just skilled or highly skilled, I feel like i'm quite skilled at Ys series and turn-based JRPGs.
  7. Jochira

Which game has the best Journal?

It's a tie between KH2 and DDD for me. DDD had the most detailed journal, but KH2 had the best designed journal. I guess I prefer KH2 journal slightly more though. Especially the Final Mix version, since it even includes puzzles.
  8. Jochira

News ► Funimation to simulcast TWEWY - The Animation on April 9th

Glad i'm a Premium user at Wakanim. No surprise though, I noticed that most anime licensed by Funi, is also licensed by Wakanim at EU.
  9. Jochira

Spoilers ► Which version the Organization do you prefer: New Organization XIII vs Old Organization XIII?

It depends on the perspective... from a story perspective so did I generally prefer old more (but I liked some new members more than old), but if we go for battle perspective so did I prefer new more.
  10. Jochira

KHUX ► Who was the most interesting Union X character?

I'm very behind with Ux and DR, and i'm not gonna catch up till after the shutdown but... Brain was the most interesting one for me, I never could manage to get a read on him. I thought he was gonna be a traitor at 1st, but then we got lots of of proof that proved otherwhise.
  11. Jochira

Anime/Manga ► Should I keep watching Haikyu?

Well, if you don't mind the later seasons being one or 2 match(es) per season, I recommend sticking to it. I'm watching it since it reminds me a lot of the innebandy team i'm playing at outside of work.
  12. Jochira

Do you prefer to own physical or digital version of games?

I'm a bit mixed, I prefer digital for PC and more tilted towards physical for consoles.
Back