• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Joe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Energy Ball

I saw a similar project on deviantart and got inspired to try to see if I can reflect a texture using a lamp going through multiple objects. After a few days of playing around I finally got it to work. (I put the same texture on the other objects to test) These are my results. Quick Edit: The...
  2. J

Help/Support ► love triangle gone terribly wrong

Punch them all in the throat. /thread
  3. J

Happy Birthday, Mate.

Fuck Sobriety, here's to Dan.
  4. J

Wikipedia

Every article in the English Wikipedia links to Adolf Hitler within 8 jumps, prove me wrong.
  5. J

Hey you, Pikachu! DS

Remember this cute little fucker that never listened no matter what you say? This game was awesome, the main issue of the original N64 game was that voice recognition was hard for the game to translate. Now since microphone technology has improved and they did already make a tech demo (Pikachu...
  6. J

hi

i'm pro-life
  7. J

Don't worry, Angel.

You won't feel a thing after I break this chair over your face.
  8. J

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

Re: F****ING KH HATERS *bangs fist on keyboard* Damn it! Why did he have to die? He was only FOURTEEN! He had his whole life ahead of him! *sighs and begins shedding more tears*
  9. J

Help/Support ► Cheating husband

Tell your mom to put out more . /thread
  10. J

I know how I hacked the site!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! I'm a master hacker guise.
  11. J

I present to you: Joey Porsche

This mother- is hardcore, no matter what you do in life you'll never be as cool as he is. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TRY CHUGGING GRAY GOOSE, AND WITH THE CAP ON AT THAT!
  12. J

Help/Support ► "i don't love you, but i'm trying to"

hai, i want attention i can has sum?
  13. J

Oricalcum+ Help

I'm aware the questions already been answered, but please use the search function before you post. If you had, you would of come by this: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2-help-needed/50011-official-ultima-weapon-guide.html There are guides.
  14. J

This thread.

Anyone think I should Goku the doctor? D':
Back