• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JoeBum14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Sephorith

The place you fight him at is where Malificent help Sora get away after the 1000 fight. I think.
  2. J

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got it yesterday, but couldnt play that much because I had to go to church or be shot by a friend. lol
  3. J

LE strategy guide!!!

The LE Guide is humongous. I dont get mine till Friday when it is shipped to my house, but the girl at Gamestop let me look at one they had preordered out.(Not inside sadly.) It is about the normal one and a half!
  4. J

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... See, you need to get a sibling that likes/wants the game also like I have. :D
  5. J

Favorite Mini Job

I like the grandstander the most when I did it. I got to where I got 28 combo or higher everytime so I got money from it easily. Kind of a waste of time to get more money though.(You know what I mean if you played the game.)
  6. J

Favorite Mini Job

I am doing the little Grandstander,Mail Deliverer,and Cargo games and I was wondering which was yalls favorite? I like grandstander the best because you are hitting a lot. What is your max combo also?
  7. J

How far are you?

Ive been playing for about 35 mins I think and I am just playing around doing jobs with Roxas. :D
  8. J

Why God, Why???? >:-(

Yes, this is happening to me too. I just called up mine and they dont have it yet. <_< He said hopefully within the hour. :(
  9. J

Who will tape the KH2 cutscenes?

dual...^^^lol...that really got me laughing.
  10. J

Sanctuary HI QUALITY 256kbps

TSK, I am assuming you got the game?
  11. J

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

fell asleep...lmao. thats priceless. It doesnt really matter to me though. I will get the game tommorrow and I will be as happy as can be. Plus today was just a great day overall. :D
  12. J

reseving

There are sooooo many threads like this. lol >.<
  13. J

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I thought I might get mine today, but sadly my store didnt get it in and I have to wait till Wed. :(
  14. J

Yeh, this is sad. All these people getting it and us having to wait. :(
  15. J

This is going to be great. :D Cant wait!
Back