• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Johnny Stooge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I agree. I just hate the fact that Damian is the 5th Robin. To me, Damian is like another Jason. Maybe, just maybe Dick can help him become like able. Out of all the Robins, I like Tim the most. I really do think Tim should be the next Batman but, he kind of didn't look right in a batman outfit because he's still a teenager.

I really hope Red Robin comic is just as good as Robin.
    I want to ask your opinion about the events: Dick becoming Batman again, Damian becoming the 5th Robin and Tim becoming the Red Robin. Knowing that you're a comic expert (in which I really do consider you a comic book expert).
    Before I ask my main question, have you finished reading The Battle for the Cowl series yet or rather, are you reading this series?
    Haha, yes Idk why I did that xD I knew Star Sapphire, but for some reason said Starfire.
    Who is the girl in your sig wearing(barely) the purple outfit? I don't seem to recall ever seeing her.
    Hey Johnny, can you close two threads both called "good news for wow players" it was created by a bot and it's really annoying. They are in the Kingdom Hearts sections in the forums. The user-name of the bot is viva11.
    Do you know if in the forum descriptions, html is allowed?

I'm just wondering.....as I've been doing some reasearching for somone...thnx
    D
    D
    I got the animated book from my mom for easter.
    It's ok but one guy narrating it sucks since Laurie sounds like a man. :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back