• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Johnny Stooge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I see. I'll make sure to keep an eye out~ :D

That said, I wonder when we'll be getting a trailer for the new Spidey movie coming out next year~
    Well if you're keen I'd say check out Ultimate Fallout when it comes out. That's the series that leads into the new Ultimate relaunch. That's where the new status quo will begin to take shape.
    I'm digging the new Spidey suit and really excited to find out about the new guy. I've heard that Gwen Stacy is going to play a big role in the Ultimate universe later this year, so I'm curious to see what happens with her.

Oh yeah, I heard about the cartoon. Hope it's good~
    Hey bro, I was wondering; what are your thoughts on what the new Ultimate Spider-Man might be like?
    View Profile: jiadongpeng - KHInsider Forums

Care to remove this guy's posts? Maybe ban too?
    And how does Awakenings play into any more of the DLC that's out there for DA1?
    Finally picked up Dragon Age, mang.

May or may not also be pleased to know I acquired Arham Asylum too.
    haha you would change the thread title of the botox thread back, haha, scrub, here, lemme throw you a new pitbull album, and you can go on aherd and lemme smoke a j or two while i finna enjoy ya jokes
    If Green Latern summons weapons or whatever out of his magically energy-and-or-matter green stuff, why are the spent shells of his minigun gold?
    Hey Stooge I'm sorry for bothering you, but you seem to be someone who's more familiar with Superman than anyone else in this forum. If it's okay with you do you have any storyline recommendations for someone who has yet to read the comics(but very familiar with most of the heroes)?

Also, if you've read it, would you recommend Superman Earth One?
    View Profile: Annagyijjk - KHInsider Forums

Most, possibly all, of this guy's posts don't make sense and would appear to be decisively in the wrong threads. Mind deleting the ones you think are certainly out-of-place?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back