• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Joker Boi_No.12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Extra!!! Extra!!! Read All About It!!!!

This game is going to be awesome (praying all of the organization is in it!)
  2. J

3 org. members gone

DONT SAY LARXENE DIED!!! That really makes me feel bad and worsens her chances of being in KH2.
  3. J

e3 today

I had my dad record it for me
  4. J

New Organization member

I dont care about these new members I just want larxene in KH2. This guy looks wierd anyway.
  5. J

Kingdom Hearts 2 Award part 3

Sora of course, is the best hero you can never go wrong with him he has taken down so many baddies and his story is great. Go Sora.
  6. J

DiZ

I luv the theory and i also want to kick Ansems A** again so this is great.
  7. J

Kingdom Hearts2 Awards part 2

YES, YES, YES you people wait and see. Err.... All of these Axel lovers
  8. J

Kingdom Hearts2 Awards part 2

Ahh! People VOTE FOR LARXENE! She deserves to win this one. She is the most awesome organization member hands down. While she has my one vote now i know she will have your vote in the future..(will post more details on why i choose this awesome character later...)
  9. J

Keep old or get new theme song?

I think they shold keep simple and clean if they do replace it, the song better be WAY better
  10. J

E3 countdown!!!!

Oh Great now I am going to have to be on G4TV ALL the time to keep up.
  11. J

Kari and Namine looks alike?

I think Naime and Kairi are linked like BHK and Sora. I dunno if anyone has said that already. Like Naime is the BHK for Kairi.
  12. J

make new mebers of the organasation

I like her, but then i dont like her! I am guessing she is hotter than larxene. I dunno I would have to see her in action. NICE IDEA!
  13. J

Fairy God Mother Replaced with YUNA (theory)

In KH1 I basically thought all the summons where useless except for Bambi and Tinkerbell and i only used those when i REALLY needed them. I am not a HUGE final fantasy fan but i could care less who they kept or replaced but i do doubt that they'll replace Fairy Godmother because the game cannot...
  14. J

What world do you think should be in KH2?

Toy Story would be neat but weird. Oh I dunno! I would love Pride rock, Lilo and stitch, Pocahantis, and Finding Nemo.
  15. J

Kingdom hearts 2 awards part 1

Where is Larxene?? J/P LOL! I choose Sora he is the hero after all and he has had to take down ALOT of heartless and Baddies. The reason I didnt choose BHK is because I heard he is not the oringinal Sora is but who cares. GO SORA. Also, I HOPE there is going to be a Best Organization Member/...
Back