• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Joshua_Ward

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

This may sound off, but what about Susan Dalian for Aqua?
  2. J

I would say Crispen Freeman for Terra But most people have said that already. Perhaps D.C. Douglas could play Terra. He's also voiced Jazz from Eternal Sonata. He might be okay. ~Josh~
  3. J

I honestly have no clue. I don't know any voice actors that I can name off the top of my head. But it's interesting hearing others' opinions. ~Josh~
  4. J

Venitas is very mysterious as well. Does Venitas wield a Keyblade? His weapon looks like a Keyblade to me. But I could be mistaken. I know we'll have to wait a while before this game comes out to the USA and Canada, since it still hasn't been released in Japan yet. But I'm sure it will be worth...
  5. J

Thank you. Is it true that Birth By Sleep takes place before the start of Kingdom Hearts? Which if that's true, means that Roxas basically has nothing at all to do with Birth By Sleep. Though I'm curious as to why Ven and Roxas look so much alike. Though I do know that they're completely...
  6. J

Good evening.

Good morning to all at KHInsider. My name is Josh. And I'm 21 years old. Nice to meet you. I hope I won't get in anyone's way. But anyway. Kingdom Hearts is a wonderful franchise, I think. I'm not sure exactly who owns Kingdom Hearts, but I'm glad the games have come to Canada. I think...
  7. J

This is a completely random question that some may find annoying. For that I apologize. I may get flamed for this, which I don't really care about. Does Riku make an appearance in Birth by Sleep (that we know of yet?) And <b>if</b> he does, will he still have David Gallagher as his Voice actor...
Back