• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Josiah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Josiah

The Nature of the Organization

Well Roxas was a nobody and he could obviously feel. :3
  2. Josiah

:O Maybe he'll be a villain in Birth by sleep. Maybe Squenix were giving us hints... lol.
  3. Josiah

Well it's kinda like how could you not, lol. I mean his eyes are practically bulging from their sockets. And they've got a sinister look to them. Not good, not good at all. But hey, I doubt that Yen Sid is the evil old fossil that he seems to be. I think he sincerely led Sora so that he would...
  4. Josiah

ansom

I believe it's Ansem. =3 Besides, Ansem is a fellow who loves darkness. So naturally, he's crazy. ^^;
  5. Josiah

I don't trust Yen Sid in KH2. There's just something about his eyes I don't like, lol.
  6. Josiah

Well Nobodies do have the ability to think and plan. Imagine if you couldn't feel a single thing, and yet you were walking around with the knowledge of "I'm a nobody and nothing more. I'm an incomplete being who doesn't deserve to feel, let alone live. Maybe I'm just meant to fade away into...
  7. Josiah

Which is why I really love the members of Organization XIII. They of course ARE the villains of the story, but deep down they really are doing all of it out of desperation. What they want is simple. They want to be whole like Sora and Kairi and Riku and others. I guess... because their desire...
  8. Josiah

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

XD I went to the official website and heard some of it's music. o_o; I can't believe how groovy it all sounds, lol.
  9. Josiah

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

So how is this game? =] I plan on buying it. I love the art and the characters look so interesting. I'm also very intrigued by the story and setting.
  10. Josiah

Help/Support ► Good or Bad?

I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you. *internet hug* It really is a pain when you confide in someone and they open their big mouths and let spill what you revealed to them about yourself. I'd know from experience. You aren't alone. I think the best thing to do is to try and forget...
  11. Josiah

Help/Support ► Good or Bad?

In a sense, I'd say it's somewhat good that you are a trusting person. I somewhat envy you. =P But on the same token, I think it's smart to be a little weary of those who could possibly betray your trust (BTW that is the WORST thing you could do to someone. Just thinking about it is making my...
  12. Josiah

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

O_o; I have a feeling that if any of the guys tried to woo her they'd probably end up leaving with their @$$ burnt to a crisp. They know better than to play those games with her. ;D Larxene Lightning ftw! Larxene is so sweet. ;D
  13. Josiah

Help/Support ► Torn...

Yeah, it definitely does. I'm lucky though to never have been in this kinda situation. @.@ Lol. I think I need to go to Australia. o.o Well good on ya'! Much respect for that. Just try not to linger your thoughts on this girl, and move on. I know that might be easier said than done but...
  14. Josiah

Help/Support ► Torn...

Lol. Basically, Gungon called it. D= I would say go for it. Not right away, though. Quite frankly, I'd use this as an opportunity to get back at my ex-gf if I was in your position, although I'm not sure if you're into that kinda thing, lol... o.o Anyway, yeah like I said. If you aren't ready...
  15. Josiah

Fanfiction ► The Last Nobody - A Tale of Hopeless Love and Being

Wow, this is very interesting so far. I love how greatly you're able to make me feel Vix's loneliness... His emptiness that he feels inside, or doesn't feel. >.> And also, I found the situation with Sora and Riku both amusing, and saddening. I really like it so far. =) I'll be reading more of...
Back