• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ðari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, this is probably going to come off strange, hell I don't even know if you remember. Yet I want to say you were right in what you had to tell me about the failure of the reboot of 2017 Fragments. Just cause I was none stop working for the military was not a valid excuse not to try to help a very passionate RP thrive. I had a lot of bad going on, and blaming everything rather than myself, I lost sight of what I loved about rping.

I tried to return to it multiple times and crashed in burn pretty badly. About two years ago I did a rather successful RP for MHA, and right at the apex of its it rising climax watched as inactivity out of nowhere kill it destroying a lot of passionate work planning. It hit so bad I couldn't even write for a book series I had been working on forever for about a year until a month ago.

The true irony is Endless Warrior Soras RP came back to me full force that month, and I realized what in turn a divine irony of Karma slapping me upside the face. At the same time in that month of returning to rping and writing I had to eat asphalt and relearn what it meant to be a rper again, and the passion behind it.

When you lack the ability to self-excite yourself to the where posting becomes a chore for you, don't even participate.

Ya, it was a little insensitive but you were damn right. I didn't, unfortunately, read your VM at the time of my last message so I wasn't aware, and am sorry Shattered Redemption was indeed an amazing soul. While I didn't talk to them all that much I do remember their talent blazing bright.
    If anyone's read my signature, I regret to inform to all that knew or wrote with him,

tavishmithos/Shattered Redemption/Superbia/Ubiquity/Hazen Gregory

Has passed. Late night, September 17th. Family, hometown and across the states (myself included) attended his service held on October 4th. Tavish's immediate family members did say to his friends, IRL and/or online, that the amount of love their son received was tremendous and that everyone he ever spoke of IRL or online is a cherished memory. Thank you, thank everyone that contributed to Tav's life online and IRL.
    Chromatic
    Chromatic
    💔 Shit. My condolences to his family and IRL friends and those here that knew him better than I did.
    Its been a century it feels but hope all is well x3.
    • Love
    Reactions: Ðari
    Ðari
    Ðari
    It's been a rough outing, but things are mostly ok. If you check my most recent VM, it's definitely hitting different, all things considered how are you doing brother?
    Kingdomkeylight
    Kingdomkeylight
    Well, and alive a lot has indeed happen since we last spoke. Yet lets talk more about you gimme some goodie news of your life x3.
    you'll be happy to know i've been writing another memory for the fic, it's coming along nicely ;)
    Deimos
    Deimos
    The edit is finally done.
    Hey man. I've been sitting on a question that I've been itching to ask you, if you've ever got time to field it.
    Ðari
    Ðari
    what's up?
    This site sure looks snazzy now, eh?
    Ðari
    Ðari
    I already miss the old look more than I remember man.
    Lmao we seem to be on the same page. I'm definitely still drawing! Really busy with school though, currently working on my graduation project (I'm creating a point and click game about Greek mythology! Or well, a prototype) so haven't really had the time to do personal projects but I've mostly been doing digital art as of May 2018!

How've you been? Catch up next year? Lol
    lmao.

Yeah, I’d enjoy it while it lasts because, i’m pretty sure once the newness wears off there’ll be some hardcore kh fan throwing chairs, and saying their word/opinion is law and the correct one. In the meantime, it’s nice to say what you want without hostility. xD

That’s good to hear. As for myself, I’m mostly relaxing and waiting for some cookies to be done baking.
    I know the feeling. lol. But breaking your streak was worth it. I got a lot of enjoyment out of your posts in the Relationship thread. Seriously, why does everyone need Sora to have a girlfriend? Otherwise, I wholeheartedly agree and stand by your post regarding relationships in the KH franchise. And yes, the tin-foil hats are everywhere. lol. I wouldn't say I'm on their level because, I had to look up a lot of the mobile game stuff on youtube last night. xD

Not related to KH, but how are you doing, Dari?
    My boy, admins got me back into my account and I saw your message. I feel like I just redicovered a whole other life I once lived lol wild. We gotta catch up tho, I’ll hit you wit my contact info once you get this.
    Yo, Dari! What's up?

Question for ya: are you interested in joining Miracles? Reason I ask is that I feel like it need some boost from newcomers like you. As far as things goes, there is really Skitty, CD, and I keeping this alive while Dream is obviously busy and unable to post.

Honestly, it's just a few pages in, so you could just jump in without any problem. So there is that, ha. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back