• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JustDarkMemories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JustDarkMemories

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

My brain just exploded along with my eyes and heart, GOD that video was... I can't describe it. It shook me up so much. So many new stuff, weird stuff that will probably create many theories, new gameplay elements, blah blah blah!!! AWESOME. DOES NOT. BONKING. DESCRIBE IT!!!
  2. JustDarkMemories

Was Xemnas truly a Nobody?

Hoooo, waitaminutethere. Does Roxas have a heart? When did this happen???
  3. JustDarkMemories

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

Next time please try to put the pictures in a "spoiler warning" because they take up too much space in the page :) So, what scans are these? Have we seen them before?
  4. JustDarkMemories

Fake Riku in Monstro?

Come on, give the KH team a break. It's just a small mistake that messes with the storyline. It's not a fake Riku, it's just an incomplete chapter of the game.
  5. JustDarkMemories

Not really... maybe for Notre Dame but not for Pinocchio. I hated Monstro back in KH1 after all.
  6. JustDarkMemories

Cloaked figure in Blank Points?

I gotta read some more interviews. Thanks for letting me know.
  7. JustDarkMemories

Do we have any footage of the Pinocchio world or is it just the scans? Just asking.
  8. JustDarkMemories

Apprentice Xehanort's Eyes

Well it's a discovery, but not the greatest one. Maybe Nomura thought brown would match white hair. Or maybe not putting green eyes (blue+yellow) hints that Apprentice Xehanort is a whole new person, a new character, a new saga. How about that?
  9. JustDarkMemories

So it's confirmed... Can't say I got too excited. Well, it's news so yay anyways!
  10. JustDarkMemories

Question about how KH was written

He's a really good storywriter. He's the guy that made Kingdom Hearts after all... About his methods, I have no idea. Look up his interviews, maybe he has revealed something.
  11. JustDarkMemories

re: *CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World The tranlation is an EPIC FAIL, cheers Google~ Monstro was one of my least favorite worlds. I hope it burns in darkness. I really hope this "info" is false.
  12. JustDarkMemories

Apprentice Xehanort's Eyes

Re: WAY IMPORTANT CHECK OUT WHAT I FOUND! SPOILER ALERT UNLESS YOU HAVE BEAT BBS AND SEEN ALL SECRET That's what we love about Nomura my friend, he lets the fanbase do all the research. It would be boring if we knew every detail about the KHverse. That's what little easter eggs like the one...
  13. JustDarkMemories

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

OH my GOD I'll be asleep too... At least I'll have something to wake up for! Awesome! Can't wait to discuss about the new world!
  14. JustDarkMemories

Question About Realm of Sleep

Correct. Think of worlds as beings with will. As it sleeps, it wishes to return to light. It knows it's made of other worlds but it also knows that it has a heart of its own. It may not have been a full-fledged "world" before in KH1, but if it awakens, it will be stable and independent like...
  15. JustDarkMemories

A bonkload of Questions!

I've done some research on the KH games I haven't played yet (KH:CoM, KH Re:Coded) and the ones I've played, and I have some questions/ theories/ whatever it's called. I'll start with the one that made me most curious. So, the Keyblade Armor is an armored suit worn by Keyblade Wielders. We've...
Back