• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JustSnilloc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JustSnilloc

The Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony Explained

Dandelion Theory - Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony Through careful phrasing, Nomura has created two seemingly opposing truths for KH lore. One truth is that keyblades are the man made replicas of the X-Blade. Another truth is that the keyblades have a will of their own, and that they choose a...
  2. JustSnilloc

I think I've figured out Chi pt.2 - Timeline of Events

The right column represents the Realm of Light, while everything in the pink box on the left represents the Realm of Sleep. Therefore, the timeline of events only taking place within the Realm of Light are as follows; Daybreak Town exists, MoM studies the X-Blade, MoM creates the first keyblade...
  3. JustSnilloc

Young Xehanort's appearance in the BH6 trailer

1.) His new model looks so much better than the old one. 2.) His ears are now pointy like older Xehanort's. As for the first point, I'm so glad that they kept working on the model. It was so cringey at first, but now it's looking quite nice. I had expected them to work on it to some degree, but...
  4. JustSnilloc

I think I've figured out Chi - A Skewed Perspective Solved

Kingdom Hearts Chi is an interesting title where you play as one of the many keyblade wielders from the age of fairy tales. By using the Book of Prophecies, the Foretellers were able to conjure worlds and have their union members draw power from the future. Tensions grew as each union fought...
  5. JustSnilloc

The theory to end all theories

While this is certainly interesting, the entire theory seems to be built upon a misunderstanding. Time travel has only ever happened in the real worlds, not at all in the sleeping ones.
  6. JustSnilloc

Theory - I know what's inside the Master of Master's box. *SPOILERS*

Having not only considered the alternatives, but also in seeing plenty of supporting evidence for this, I'm well convinced that what lies in the Master of Master's box is The Book of Prophesies. Okay, so maybe I'm not the first one to suggest that, but maybe I can be the first to provide...
  7. JustSnilloc

Unlocking the secret episode (BBSFM)...

So I usually play on the hardest difficulty (for a better overall challenge) and I don't have to deal with this much, but how do you unlock the secret episode in BBSFM on Standard difficulty? I can't seem to find any info on how to get that extra FM episode... :frown:
  8. JustSnilloc

What happened to Terra's heart?

Very nicely explained! ^_^
  9. JustSnilloc

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

How much would you be willing to pay? After taxes and shipping it cost me personally $115.50, not to mention international shipping costs when it gets sent your way and a bit of compensation for all the work. (Note: May or may not be interested, though surely I'm not the only one capable of such...
  10. JustSnilloc

It's just that in Japan, they released multiple collector's editions. Will they do it everywhere else? *shrugs* It's a possibility though. Personally, I've got my wallet vested in this CE ^_^
  11. JustSnilloc

In all likelihood, no. It probably won't come to Amazon. There is a possibility of them releasing another collector's edition though... Unlikely, sure, but possible. I didn't have any trouble personally, I used Paypal though.
  12. JustSnilloc

Uh oh guys... Probably less by now, better hurry up if you plan on ordering this!
  13. JustSnilloc

Would Days have been better with the command deck?

I believe the panel system of Days to be a prototype of the Command Deck, they function very similarly and since Days came first, it's not too much of a stretch. Perhaps it's because I love puzzles and quickly adjusted to the panel system, but I never ran out of magic >.> I'd always pick one...
  14. JustSnilloc

Please don't troll this. Is Kingdom Hearts 2 the best game so far?

Re: Please dont troll this. Is kingdom hearts 2 the best game so far? Vanilla KH2? Maybe... KH2FM? That treasure of a game is beautiful, and is easily my favorite (followed by Days)
  15. JustSnilloc

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is now one of PS3's Greatest Hits

What does it take for a game to receive the "Greatest Hits" label?
Back