• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by K-Sora-H

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

kh2 poster

If it takes you 2 minutes to post that much text, rofl ...Yea...Those aren't really blured out, it's just the guys listed above (P.S:I have been away from KH Insider for a long time...Atleast the KH2 forum and the news...so i dont know much updates on the characters and stuff)
  2. K

Controller Problems with KH2?

Yea.. and nice sig tender. But uh, maybe they made it to where you click down on the analog stick to switch through enemys.. like you click down and push it to the left... you switch to the enemy to the left... or you read it wrong.
  3. K

I'm Looking For A Twilight Oathkeepr&Oblivion

I will pay exactly 550,000 gil to whomever will get me the Twilight Oathkeepr & Oblivion 500,000 gil for the blade and 50,000 gil for getting it for me
  4. K

Join Warriors Of The Light

Well im a new memeber in the rpg, and i just made a clan, and im looking for members to join it, payments are unknown just yet! please join up i'd like to make a great clan :)
  5. K

what ff character would u like to see on kh2

its Zidane ;), and i guess i would like to see Rinoa& Seifer from Final Fantasy VIII, and Tidus(grown up), Yuna (grown up), & Pain (grown up of course) from Final Fantasy X in the game
  6. K

*New Combo Moves*

yes, that is intrigueing.. lol, to bad there isnt a video of them doing it.. oh well, i dont want want to spoil it for myself
  7. K

Other Final Fanatsy X characters?

i know Auron is going to be in KH2
  8. K

BKH in KH?

hmm..that is intresting... which it is possible, just maybe..
  9. K

just beat it

10. K

Sora and BHK...brothers?

i dont know... it sounds possible
  11. K

Atlantica????? NOOOOOOOOOO.....

yea, i wonder what the storys in all the other planets are gonna be...
  12. K

Sephiroth?

ultamicia >.< that would be insane, i also hope Cloud reappears, heh i love Cloud and Seph there so awesome, well thx anyway guys
  13. K

Sephiroth?

i dont know if there was a thread for this or not, i didnt check so if there is sorry... does anybody know if Sephiroth will make an appearance in KH2? thx
  14. K

Atlantica????? NOOOOOOOOOO.....

yea atlantica ed me off so much, and the Tarzan world was AWESOME, in atlantica you cant even use summons .. thats some bull shat there, and couldnt use arc arcaum which is like one of my most favorite moves even tho it does consume 3 mp bars ^_^
  15. K

Furry Sora?

ewww that would be ridiculously STUPID (if he was an animal on land, sora...a lion.. or a gazelle ::roflmfao::
Back