• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kairi123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I have to say goodbye for now...

I'm sorry to say it, but I have to say goodbye to KHI for a while. I have too much going on in my life at the moment to stay on a lot of message boards, so I have to pick and choose which ones to stay on and which ones to leave for a while. Unfortunately, I talk to more people on other boards...
  2. K

which order?

I've only played KH and I'm halfway throught CoM now. Only 19 days till KH2 though!
  3. K

sora or riku?

I like both stories, but I think Sora's is slightly better, as it's more detailed.
  4. K

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

The time will probably go over more quickly for me since I'll be in college, and I'll have more to do
  5. K

I think it's out on the 29th. That's the date they have on the official S-E website. I think it's shipping earlier.
  6. K

I know how you feel. I was thinking the day would never come!
  7. K

Who are my buddies?

Since I'm back, I'd like to know who my friends were the last time I was on. I'm sorry, but I can't remember :blushing:
  8. K

I'm BACK!!!

Hi everyone I'm back on the forums!! I've been away for a while, but now I'm back again ^_^ I've re-read the rules, so I should be OK
  9. K

ff summoners

hey sorry to bother you, but could anyone possibly give me a list of all of the ff summoners they can think of, its just for a project that im working on at the minute;)
  10. K

is com worth it

i think its worth it i only started playing it a couple of days ago and im hooked on it :P
  11. K

Sleights?

i just got com a few days ago, and im kinda confused about the sleights...what exactly are they and what do they do...and how do you use them?
  12. K

european release closer than we think!?

hey ive heard that the kh2 release date for europe is 26th May 2006. this is the release date according to hmv, whom i have reserved my copy of kh2 with. does anyone know if this date is true or false?
  13. K

Official Come wish everyone a happy KH2 day thread

hey i hope everyone whos ordered it has a great time on it since i wont b getting mine for ages... :(
  14. K

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

i think ive been waiting about a yr and a half...not very long, i know, but i didnt play kh1 till bout a yr and a half ago!
  15. K

When you get KH2 what is the 1st thing you will do..and...

id jump up and down!! and then id hug my friend who ordered it for me!!! *hugs friend* and then id run away from him before he had a chance to change his mind and take it back from me!!! lol *runs away* and then id go home and play on it *plays on kh2* until i got humgry and had to eat...
Back