• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kairi6795

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

most hated boss

Marluxia, Parasite Cage, and Malificant. (All on Sora's story mode)
  2. K

Evanessence

Who likes Evanessence and what's your favourite song by them? I like Bring Me To Life. I don't know if there's already been a thread about them but I can't be bothered to look. =P
  3. K

Fave Holiday Destination?

I don't know if this has already been asked, but what's your favourite holiday destination? Places that you've already been included. Mine's Disneyland Paris :toungesmile: and Hawaii lol.
  4. K

Kreebies - What are they?

Well, I know Kreebies probably don't exist, but - WHAT ARE THEY??!!:confused: Look at this: http://www.ratherfunny.net/kreebies.htm I think that's it anyways.
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Yeah.....*grabs tissues* and also because.......IT IS THE END - almost :cry: I don't want them to diiiiiie!! Anyway, True, you should keep going! =) Or....make another fanfic! YEAH!!! :)
  6. K

Fanfiction ► My first Fan fic!!

Sorry about double posting!! Here's Chap. 8! ~Chapter 8 - My nobody??~ It seemed like they were taking forever to climb up these stairs. Kairi was tired, and she really needed a rest. Axel was leading the way, and Roxas was behind Kairi. Finally, they came to a room where there was an...
  7. K

FINALLY finished Chappy 6....hehe....I take a long time. Just about to do chappy 7. Maybe do chappy 8. Okay?? ~Chapter 7 - To the Rescue!~ "Can't we go any faster? Here, let me -" "NO!! Not after what happened last time. You crashed us into a meteorite, remember?" "Aw, but Donald!" "No...
  8. K

:o_O: Awesome chappy True! Aw it's nearly the end of an outstanding fanfic :cry: I hope you start another!
  9. K

Yuppers! HEY they got new smileys!!:thumbup: Coool! They're like the ones on freewebs!! :lol:
  10. K

Wow, HI!! I'm back! Just been a bit busy, that's all. Jeez I've been a long time....Now, can I remember the plot.....Ah yes. :D
  11. K

True, take your time! We can wait! I don't mind waiting, seriously, because I know the next chapter is gonna be brilliant like all the others!! :D
  12. K

NO spoilers. I haven't played kh2 yet either! I'm just making it all up. Okay? :D
  13. K

Ookay, new chappy comin up! I think I'm on chappy 6 now? What colour are Axel's - nevermind. I'll make it up:D ~Chapter 6 - Prisoner~ "Kairi, I didn't want to do this." The figure said. Kairi recognized that voice. It was Roxas. She was sure. "The thing is -" "Quit the chit-chat, Roxas."...
  14. K

*sigh* Well, I better be getting on with my own fanfic. It IS hard trying to think of a chapter!! :D
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

Nice. It was quite funny. I liked it. Keep typing!
Back