• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kaneki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kaneki

Do you think that Kairi may possibly remember Aqua?

That's right actually, I forgot about the interview with Nomura on that hmm. Most likely she'll probably remember Kairi then. I wonder just how much time has passed for her then.
  2. Kaneki

Do you think that Kairi may possibly remember Aqua?

Gotta remember she forgot that she used to even be a resident of Radiant Garden, as much as you think she'd remember the person who saved her life when she was young , I don't think she does, maybe she might seem familiar when/if they meet in KH3 but who knows? You think Aqua might even...
  3. Kaneki

How's everyone enjoying it?

The only games I've ever had glitches would have been BBS , with aqua I was able to clip through walls somehow? I ended up falling through the floor a few times as well god knows how but apart from that (this was on the psp version as well) I never encountered a glitch. Then again I spent so...
  4. Kaneki

So I'm gonna be ordering all of these

this this and this (I might try find cheaper ones of the playarts Kai ones though ) i'm not one for collecting figures but all 3 of theese are what I NEED in my life
  5. Kaneki

I don't think I've ever had a glitch in 2 or 2fm or even in 2.5 I'm pretty sure
  6. Kaneki

Question about the Castle of Dreams

I dunno, I kinda found the realm of darkness always to be intruiging even in the original, I always wanted to know what kind of hell Riku and Mickey actually had to endure through there, I mean look at how much Riku grew as a person going through all that with mickey but this whole new concept...
  7. Kaneki

In all honesty I think bbs on 2.5 remake is really bad, I platinum'd kh2fm on there within 2 weeks of release but I just couldn't play BBS because of how bad it felt I don't know why but it feels like they were really lazy with it , type-0's port was fine a few camera spacing issues but didn't...
  8. Kaneki

Would you like to see anything included with 2.8?

Definitely wanting to throw my money at a collectors edition of it so I'm hoping it gets one of those no Idea what I want it to include though.
  9. Kaneki

Yo

How to start, well i'm coming here from KH-vids , I decided to search for a different KH forum to join seeing as how inactive it's really become hoping to fit into here well I'm a university student studying game's development and I like to read manga generally when I can , not too big on anime...
Back