• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kao-chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

Riku cuz he's such a emo :p <33 my boyfriend ^_^
  2. K

Riku's arm

Dont make jokes :mad: its not funny. We were just having some fun and it got out of control. The lock in the handcuffs broke and he was stuck to the bedpost. The only way he could get loose was if he pulled his hand though. He just made a mistake and dislocated his shoulder when he did. Im so...
  3. K

x::The [soraxkairilover] Fanclub::x

Hi and welcome everyone who clicked the link to this page =) This is the fanclub and worshipping place for soraxkairilover, aka candeh-chan ^^ She's really cool and her own person. She doesnt follow others and try to be things she isnt. In my personal experience, she a very nice person and...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

Im still awed by the backwards thong thing xD Backwards thongs on bishies ftw! <3
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

Oh my. A kinky comedy!.~ OMG too funny! And kinky.~ smelly piss on the floor? His dinky getting caught? XD I was gonna quote all that, but it's too much XDDD ROXAS IN A BACKWARDS THONG! too much for a fangirl! (getsaubersupermegaomegaotragedteenagedhormonalnosebleed) Yah yah continue! .~ I...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X--CONDENSED

I liked it when u said "never fear! Yuna is hear!" though, now everyone''ll think im copying once i say it again...i own that line xD it was funny tho. Tidus couldnt tell her his name XD tidus is such a pimp XDDD
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Hatred Turns to Love

so far so good <3 I like the setting and the concept, but i dont like the way you tell it...instead of saying things like, say, She pushed the horn back into her head....:) thats the only thing i can think of to critique.... i'll be reading more, so update anytime ^^
  8. K

Do you think that in kh2......?

no not really. They seemed equally strong to me, but i should relly heal them more xD
  9. K

-+: The MasterofOblivion Fanclub:+-

This is a fanclub for my teddy :D He wants to be worshipped so I made him one! He's a very open, funny and nice guy. So join! XP Members Kao-chan
  10. K

Fanfiction ► .:{{Hikari no Hi}}:.

Wow so many chaps at once ^^; its good though. i want to stay and see what happens XD
  11. K

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

Okay..this chapter *sweatdrop* I take back what I said earlier. I dont really like this chapter...But, I have some hints of Love Hina (My favorite manga) and also Chobits...you'll see once you read! ^^ Sorry it took me so long to update XD I like the next chap after this so much more. Chapter...
  12. K

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

Riku -_- was that too obvious? xD yeah..did anyone else notice his belly button showing in KH2? XDD
  13. K

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Oh yeah that makes since...I wonder where he was then. And why he cried. Cuz he wasnt around his friends.... I think RoXas was more of a wuss than Sora ._. I liked him but he seemed a bit soft....
  14. K

I liked it when Sora cried =/ Even though he did it at totally random times (come on it so wasnt needed in TT) but yeah...dont wanna sound shallow but it made him look adorable.
  15. K

Xemnas >_< I like him...man...-has a hot flash-
Back