• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kaseykockroach

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

“Maleficent and Pete are pretty much the Team Rocket of Kingdom Hearts” How dare you insult Team Rocket like that
  2. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

Always wished we had the option of choosing an alternate ending to CoM. I want to see what it'd be like if Sora chose to keep the Namine memories and just hang out with her in the castle for the rest of his life.
  3. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

I would’ve had it so a white trinity activates the save point in Final Rest in End of the World.
  4. kaseykockroach

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Post-CoM, I enjoy KH from an emotional distance. As long as I get to run around with Donald and Goofy looking for treasure chests, I’m game for whatever KH4’s gonna be.
  5. kaseykockroach

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Donald’s staff lit up looks cool.
  6. kaseykockroach

How would you rank the Kingdom Hearts games?( Favourite - least favourite)

KH1 KH3 (never bought Re:Mind) CoM KH2FM There, that's the ranking of all the games I played. I know, I know, I'm basic.
  7. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

An aspect I always dug from KH1 is how High Jump and Glide were "Shared" abilities. No reason for that gameplay-wise, since the party member AI follows and catches up with you regardless, but it adds to SDG feeling like a team rather than Sora having all the power and D&G just providing...
  8. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

Anyone else find it bizarre that all the characters aside from SDG just completely disappear in Keyblade Graveyard pre-final battle? No NPC's or anything? No Riku and company to tell you 'hey man you got this' or something?
  9. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

I knew upon revisits that the Groundshaker excludes Donald and Goofy, but I habitually still gave them potions/ethers pre-entering the fight and it drove me batty. Especially as I usually don’t bother giving items to world-specific party members except leftovers (we’re not using this Champion...
  10. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

All of this is stemmed from me liking that San Fransokyo scene with the three, so take that with half a grain of salt.
  11. kaseykockroach

KH Shower Thoughts

Riku should’ve stayed evil. Him with Maleficent and Pete would have made a great trio. I see Maleficent and Pete get compared to Team Rocket from Pokemon a lot, and I always found that insulting. Team Rocket’s actually fun to watch. As well as they needed a Meowth equivalent, so, yeah, Riku...
  12. kaseykockroach

Recapturing the magic

Nomura can't just magically become a good writer because fans asked him to be, fellers. Heck, I can't even become a good writer *without* being asked!
  13. kaseykockroach

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Who cares about Xemnas’ plans, his voice is sexy and that’s all that matters.
  14. kaseykockroach

Recapturing the magic

And the worst part is, we will never find out what Donald meant when he said “I’m sorry about the ice cream!”.
  15. kaseykockroach

Recapturing the magic

What you guys call magic, I say "guys, just go play Bug Fables. The only RPG most anyone needs in this world".
Back