• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Katamari-Damacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Since Kingdom Hearts 2 is having a Tron world

well its basicly a guy who gets sucked up into a super computer type thing, and then he has to do all these challanges vs the master computer. such as teh motor cycle thing, but to think of it i think the tron world will have alot of miny games because in the movie he had to do all kinds of crap...
  2. K

NEW BHK Dive into the Heart pic!

man this makes me want kh2 sooooo much better now thanks for those screens!
  3. K

final fantasy 11

i thought this game looked pretty good but its been 2 years since its been out and i was thinking of getting it, so can somebody tell me if its good or not and if i should get it. :sorry i forgot that there was a square enix section, can someone move this
  4. K

Im in a very bad situation right now.

well to make long story short my sisters boyfreind stole all my sisters jewlery and pawned it. She found out and he went to jail but got bailed out the next day, then he calls my sister and tells her that he'll show us how crazy he can get and now he is trying to f**k with our whole family. So...
  5. K

kh2 dual keyblades

just use a cheat device like code breaker or gameshark im sure they'll have a code for weilding two keyblades all the time
  6. K

Tokyo Game Show 05

They have to have a release date by now thats what i think the big thing is i could care less about the wisdom form and such.
  7. K

what happend to that guy Trigger?

The last i heard of him he asked me for some soul caliber renders and then he left and i haven't seen him on the forums since then, does anybody know what happend to him.
  8. K

A Limited Edtion Kingdom Hearts 2 Stragy Guide

If i dont get that guide im going to go beserk and have to kill the eb games guy I have pre-ordered the game but now i think i'll pay for it all now so i just have to pick it up. i wonder if eb games even has it for pre-order!:|
  9. K

A Limited Edtion Kingdom Hearts 2 Stragy Guide

yeah thats how the limited edition guide for soul caliber came out it came with a nice poster and a soundtrack and some others. I HAVE TO GO RESERVE THE GUIDE NOW!!!!
  10. K

KH2 Title Screen

i was a popsicle people and this is very old
  11. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Cosplay Pics!!!

man that sad to dress up as your favorite characters, maybe during hallowen or something but man its just sad the attack menu...come on now, i would just carry around a keyblade or something but never dress up.
  12. K

lilo and stitch confirmed?

I just got my electronic gaming monthly mag and i was reading the article about kingdom hearts 2, and they said that lilo and stitch was a confirmed world but never heard anything about it on the web.
  13. K

Kingdom Hearts 2, will you seek help?

i dont really need it to help me beat bosses and such, but maps can come in handy.
  14. K

WEIRD........ or create a last name 1.0

why is this topic here, there is no point in this topic n00bs and for some REAL info sora means sky in jap not heart. AKLGHIAUGHWA!!!!!!n00bs
  15. K

Worlds smallest game of pong and others.

http://www.guimp.com/pong_flash.html ^there you go the worlds smallest pong game.
Back